Unfair banned for someone telling lies

Minutes ago my brother got booted (second person today in our guild family on PC/Mobile, I must add) - if he’s a hacker, then I’m Saint Nicholas.

Something is clearly wrong here and it makes me feel nervous - you never know who will be the next one presented with a kill-screen.

6 Likes

I am seeing several guilds on different platforms that have had trophies deducted on taransworld.com, in the ‘Guild Rankings (rank/trophies)’ section.

Something seems very unusual. Thinking that their cheat detection system is borked.

2 Likes

Shouldn’t players bans also require additional action by real people and not just auto-detection system according to last point in this response?

4 Likes

With the office being on reduced (or no) staff for the holidays, how is the two member staff review, prior to a banning, being accomplished?

4 Likes

Maybe they have overlooked something before they broke for there holiday and bans are just going through automatically when people are reported. At least its only a Arena event. Hopefully well all be reinstated before monday.

Lol some intern is just hammering the ban button everytime a “cheat” notification pops up…

This - is - a - major - f - up

4 Likes

Gallows humor.

giphy

9 Likes

Don’t forgot the holiday event, Krinklemas. The daily battles do not accrue.

3 Likes

Im ok ive already got the outfit krinkle and pet.

Did you buy Golden Battles? Did you use Kris Krinkle? Maybe the game isn’t ready for users finding so many treasure maps at once so quickly?

2 Likes

Didnt buy any golden battles just the 150 gems a day, luckily i was trying to get in front just in case i got too busy over christmas… ive DMed the devs on here, hopefully they might pass the message on to somebody who can do something about it.

@Kafka @Jeto @OminousGMan

I know it’s the holidays and I hate having to ping you folks, but this needs an urgent fix. It’s much harder to hack/cheat on consoles than it is on PC, so I can’t imagine there being this many people who actually did hack/cheat on consoles in such a short period of time. Therefore, I believe something’s gone amiss with this game’s cheat detection system and it should be fixed.

I’m too afraid to even do more than just dailies until this gets fixed, out of fear that I could get incorrectly flagged and banned by the cheat detection system.

4 Likes

Would be helpful if you could move this thread to ‘Bug Reports.’ :wink:

Devs are more likely to notice/respond to it when they are in the office.

3 Likes

I just got welcomed to the elusive club of banned people.

Thanks for the f you right in time for Christmas. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Is anyone on this thread active on discord, i have an account but cant access it while mobile…

1 Like

Generally yes. Why?

1 Like

me too, this is bullshit… dev need to figure their shit out im bout to bounce if this aint sorted soon. VIP 10 played not long after launch and this is bout as stupid as ive seen it get ever… why did i return to this game again?

3 Likes

I’m getting more and more convinced this is Treasure Hunt related. Just saw Honest Rob got ban hammer aswell, and he did few videos using that Kris Krinkle troop. Maybe the game isn’t adjusted so that someone can find max amount of treasure maps from single fight and cheat alert goes on? I’d not use that troop until devs are back in the office.

10 Likes

and by that time ill probably find a different game to play, they can suck it

2 Likes

Cane is right. Our top player just got banned too. I know 100% seward and tyrion dont hack. These guys play all the time. Spend on vip and all events. It will be hard to imagine a solution and restitution that fixes this. This could be the death of gow.

4 Likes