Unfair banned for someone telling lies

Thats a possibility. I did a little TM farm but that was yesterday. Itll all come out in the wash.

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t put it past them to not have factored in the fairly large amount of those ā€œvaluableā€ treasure maps we could get using Kris.

2 Likes

Honestly this is a perfect example of how they have been treating us latelyā€¦ hopefully someone logs on and fixes this. honest rob gets thousands of views on his videos so maybe that will help a bit.

4 Likes

So is this console users or are PC users getting banned as well ?

1 Like

All systems

2 Likes

Iā€™m on Android

1 Like

Tacet , Rob, and @Sinnycool will hopefully talk about this - and warn people to not use Kris Krinkle until we know if using him caused the issue.

I have used him quite a bit because it was a fun gold farming alternative. Pretty sure Rob used him a lot, too.

What about everyone else in this thread?

3 Likes

The ones I have been talking to all used Kris Krinkle.

2 Likes

yes ive been using kris krinkle for a few days now.

2 Likes

Kris Krinkle. i am using from day 2.
become mythic using orb.
it may trigger flag of hacking
to many buff + gargole
even it got tonss of treasure map
today bye2.
i believe some bug or parameter trigger the ban.
we not discuss banā€¦ we discuss bug trigger the banā€¦

4 Likes

2 treasure map form 1st turn alot to muchā€¦
should be 30% chance to get a mapā€¦
this may trigger ban flagā€¦
fyi map can gen alot of free gemā€¦
they can broke the eco,
ā€œifā€ have time to play ā€œhuntā€

1 Like

I thought this was nice for newer players. Those are the ones who usually still care about treasure maps.

Also nice to boost a certain troop - but if itā€™s really related to using Kris and getting treasure maps then itā€™s triple stupid that this is happening.

They knew what they programmed (I hope) and that people would use the new troop.

Expect a heavy gem compensation for what happened after itā€™s all sorted out. I hope it does for everyone.

1 Like

Doutbful. They may give 100 gems or something but thats WAY less than just the tributes would have been collected. Missing the rest of the holiday event sigils for things. Making guilds spend more gems to pick up the difference for the missing members to get events done. This isnt a simple heres a few gems after over a week of people being banned if they truely do not do anything until after new years for being out of the office. I try to keep positive about situations like this but man this is a tough one to find anything to try have anything to try to keep a positive attitude about it

7 Likes

The devs are so nice. They want you to spend time with your loved ones during the holiday instead of playing this game

8 Likes

Another pickle for the Devsā€¦they stand on this ā€œevery ban is reviewed by a personā€ and ā€œif thereā€™s any doubtā€ line, and an acknowledgement that this was a mistake means that line isnā€™t true. Maybe, like the ā€œrngā€ with the dungeon perfect runs, bans will now be ā€œmore reviewed by a personā€ going forward.

4 Likes

100 gems is about 4 tributes. So 4h.

That wonā€™t do at all.

Weā€™ll miss out on so much, including the Christmas stuff. And catching up would be costly (if we even get unbanned soon enough).

I only hope that the emergency crew will do something about it before the event and the year ends, and that a real compensation will follow as this is clearly their fault.

2 Likes

Yeah, no person reviewed anything here.

And we all really trusted in the words of the devs. As always. /s

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure the total amount of people banned, but if the forums really are the minority voice it is probably more people than they could unban while all of them are on vacation

Yeah, Iā€™m not holding my breath. But I need to have some hope at least.

1 Like