I need help!

You received your reply from Kafka 10 days ago, posted right here in this thread. That you have chosen to ignore it is on you. You have your answer. Deal with it.

4 Likes

I am grateful to Kafka for the answer, I do not create illusions for myself. Let them close my request for technical support, give an answer and I will stop waiting ā€¦ at least someone answers here, so I am writing here ā€¦ I understand almost all of you are not interested. After a long time of waiting, I have even come to terms with the loss of the opportunity to play the game on my account. But I am interested in the answer to my appeal, the result is not important. It just shouldnā€™t be that way (this is purely my opinion) there is a website and there they serve requests and close them after a decision or just close them, but it shouldnā€™t just be open and intact, maybe for someone this is a normal phenomenon ā€¦ not for me

1 Like

Iā€™m just a Newbie with no real opinion about what you have or not have done to be banned, but I really do believe you deserve a written answer which explain this decision.

On the other hand I donā€™t think here is the appropriate place to get the answer.
Itā€™s more a private dispute, kind ofā€¦
It does not pertain to a public forum, but you have my sympathy for waiting so long.

Sorry for my bad english

2 Likes

After a long time, I got the impression that if they were banned and people write confessions, then they might have been banned (not all of them, of course), there are those who do not write such confessions or just start playing with a new character or just leave. And those who do not write confessions and do not understand how the anti-cheat blocked them, and ask to explain why this happened, they simply ignore. From this, I concluded that no one wants to admit that the anti-cheat can block an honest player, because this will put the anti-cheatā€™s work in doubt, by this they will simply confirm that he can be wrong, and do not even consider your appeal. After all, many people ask you to confess something (about violation) ā€¦ This is my opinion. Iā€™m still waiting for an answer.

Youā€™re not going to get one.

A Dev has already explained to you why your case is at the bottom of the pile ā€” your account was flagged for cheating. That doesnā€™t just happen by accident ā€” someone on your account-or-device that you are responsible for stewarding did something beyond just play the game normally.

Thatā€™s what caught you a ban. So now you can do two things:

1. Restart
  2. or go away.
4 Likes

The appeal a ban option is there on the 0.00000001% chance a Dev bans someone by mistake. Or for the super duper rare times someone violates a policy by accident.
Itā€™s not there to explain to cheaters how or why they caught cheating so that they do a better job cheating in the future to avoid detection.

By now. The devs are basically telling you youā€™re a cheater by not treating you like a player that they have any doubt they banned by mistake.

3 Likes

I still believe the OP deserves an explanation with regards to, ā€œYou were banned for using Xā€ This is against ā€œY clause in the terms and conditionsā€.
Maybe this was explained privately and was not communicated in the forums but the official answer given was ā€œban reports are low priority so weā€™re not going to spend time looking at itā€. which is a really questionable approach.

If the OP has no idea why which is what was said and wants an answer and the given answer is ā€œweā€™re going to make you wait until the end of time for thatā€, I would consider that as very poor practices by the company.

2 Likes

I disagree. This is not the first time that someone who has been banned has come to the forums to make their case. Usually itā€™s done to try to garner sympathy in hope of persuading the devs to reverse the ban. It hasnā€™t worked yet, and frankly, I hope it never does. This issue is strictly between the player and the devs and should never even be seen in the forums.

5 Likes

Agreed, although if I assume whatā€™s been written here is are true statements by the OP and the gameā€™s representatives, the OP is only here because they havenā€™t gotten an answer yet. Ofc I donā€™t think anyone else knows the whole story nor do many actually care.

The devs responded to his first ticket.
Screenshot_20201211-161347_Chrome
Said so right in the OP.
He didnā€™t like the response to he made two more seperate tickets.
Then came here because they werenā€™t responding fast enough.

Imo, he just wants to know how they caught him cheating so that he can avoid detection next time.
Otherwise he would of let it go by now.
But cheaters donā€™t want to simply play the game. Their game is figuring out how to cheat the system.

And heā€™s probably embarrassedā€¦ because so many are cheating right now. He probably thinks itā€™s fd up that he got banned but his buddies arenā€™t. Which brings out the confusion.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s the whole point of your relationship written above, they are already being kicked out, theyā€™re making me a manipulator. Iā€™m not trying to impose anything on you, no, and it doesnā€™t make sense to prove it anymore. I just want to get an answer from technical support to my requests, as I understand it, they can explain everything exactly, and say what the reasons were. Do not sympathize with me because I got banned, I do not shout here that I was slandered. I asked from the very beginning for help ā€œto get a response from technical supportā€, all the answers here were indirect, but what was the reason for the ban I want to get from them. Why do you all rush at me and drive me out? I express my opinion (there are reasons) and do not try to offend or denigrate anyone. 37 Iā€™m waiting for this

the first call was doubled during creation and one was automatically closed immediately - they are identical

1 Like

look at the ticket number ā€¦ 1 ticket and 3 ticket-difference 2

I am amazed at what diagnoses psychologists write here ā€¦

Quoted for truth, with slight editing to make it read better now that it is without its companion parts above.

Keep waiting, I guess. Keep posting. Iā€™ll not be responding further, but will no doubt feel schadenfreude when you come here to inform us all ā€œIt has now been 300 days with no response, how sad.ā€

4 Likes

You used a bot and got caught, there ticket closed.

I did not use bots, but there is no point in writing this. Nothing is closed, I wrote about it above. It is written locally.

AWRyan was spot on with this. Best reply I have seen in a while when it comes to all topics. Highlighted the best parts.

1 Like

if his buddies arenā€™t caught he has the answer to cheat without detection? Cause his friends seem to be doing just fine ā€œcontinuing to botā€.

Solved ticket doesnā€™t prove that an answer has been given, although the lack of evidence of whatā€™s said on the ticket which seems to be clickable is a strong argument.

If the company answer on the forum was ā€œweā€™ve responded to this in your ticket, please check your solved ticket as we cannot provide ticket details in public on the forumsā€. Iā€™d completely agree with you.

2 Likes

I muted this thread, and yet still receive notifications?

The devs canā€™t fix their forums, canā€™t fix Doomed Club and Blade, canā€™t fix Arena, and canā€™t fix GW Scoring Bug (that one does seem complicated tho), but we are to assume their bot detectors are 100% accurate? I donā€™t believe it.

And from my readings, the one that was ā€œsolvedā€ was closed because it was the duplicate post. Anyway, guilty until proven innocent works, especially if the devs never have to listen to the appeals. Or fix anything broken in the game. Just sitting back and counting their money.

1 Like