I need help!

Good luck! Im still waiting an answer about for 11 days for a bug in game. The support in this game it is horrible, I have never seen a worst support team in my life.

4 Likes

We reply to ban appeals last as we don’t want banned players taking support away from fair players who genuinely need help.

@Schu, I’m sorry there was a wait on your ticket, it’s been a tough year as we’ve not been in the office for most of it and we are a very small team. We don’t actually accept bug reports in support tickets, they’re processed here on the forum. Usually the bug report ticket is solved and an email is sent explaining that we read the bug report and directs to the help center so you can see our known issues link and there’s also a link to the relevant section of the forum to put the bug report if you want. If you haven’t already received that reply in your email, you will soon.

2 Likes

I have no choice, I will wait, thank you for answering.

ok thanks!!

That is kinda offensive from start. Let’s say, your “devz” detected “something” and banned a fair player. So it is sort of a fowl play from the devz side as ban appeals might affect fair players.

And either way, @Schu, it’s the common FTR for GoW support. Until you get angry on them - they will not notice.

1 Like

Oxymoron.

If someone gets banned and unbanned it’s only because they make enough of a case to the devs that what they did was ignorant enough to be unbanned. No one gets banned without cause. Ever.

5 Likes

Considering fair play of this forum… heh…

It’s possible that your son downloaded hacks/cheats for GoW or another game and it was detected & got you banned.
Many kids who play Minecraft for example use cheats and stuff.
If the dev’s review the acct and allow you back, I or if you have to start over from scratch, I suggest having your children use their own computer not yours and lock yours with a password for your own protection.
Other games you own on Steam also might ban you as well.

1 Like

After what happened, I allocated him a separate user with limited rights, my computer is more powerful, I no longer give my phone, although he is offended. This is my first encounter with this. Sooner or later something like this would have happened, it was a signal, my son grew up, I am glad that he did not use the payment systems and did not abolish me.

There are some very powerful smartphones that are inexpensive because they have some features removed. I believe the Samsung J series is about $200 for example which is a great value for a name brand imo. That or you can get a laptop from e-bay right now for a good price.

A seperate user on the same computer, im not sure if that works or not, if someone downloads hack/cheats on the same hard drive it still might be detected even if its another user acct on the same computer. Since I don’t write that anti-cheat software, I don’t know for sure.

I do know that your other Steam games could possibly ban you tho, like you said VEGA which also has an anti-cheat software that auto-bans, and those dev’s are not as compassionate as the GoW ones here.

2 Likes

Now he has a separate account on my computer, which has limited options for downloading and opening applications (there are permissions to run only his games), all other access is closed. After 4 broken tablets, I won’t buy a new one for some time (children should take care of what they buy for them - my opinion), I no longer give my phone. Now he sits at his computer or mine, but under separate limited access to programs and with limited capabilities.

1 Like

Good afternoon. I apologize for the importunity, it took 19 days. Does it make sense to wait for a response from technical support or just delete the game and not wait?Ty.

Continuous silence, sad.

1 Like

21 days have passed, silence.

1 Like

I received a notification from the game “Get additional diamonds for the action”, I think it’s cool to look, I start the game … I forgot, technical support is silent for 22 days … well, let’s wait :grin:.

23 days. :unamused:

Good afternoon, 26 days have passed. No one has written to me, I wonder if there is anything planned at all, technical support is planning to do it. It’s a shame that even Kafka did not respond to my letter that I wrote to him. I am very supportive of my guild, and only this encourages. I never thought there were such technical support … 26 days not a single answer, even though I already write to them every day. I will wait and write more and more. I hope the translator has translated everything correctly.

Most likely you are permanently banned, it’s not common for players to be unbanned once they’re banned for cheating/hacking.

If you want to continue playing I would suggest starting a new account and not wait for the reply.
As mentioned before, players with genuine technical support issues are answered first so as not to waste their time.

Thank you for your reply. But if there is a section in technical support about the ban, then they should also consider my appeal … I still hope that I will continue to play on my account. Or I will delete the game if it is not unbanned, it makes no sense to start from the beginning - a lot of time and spent energy shaking his character … But still I hope to get an answer from technical support, why do they give hope, and then ignore? Let them remove the ban appeal section then and do not waste not only their time but also the time of people who wait for a response from them for a month or even more.

Good afternoon, 35 days have passed. I never received any answers. Remove the section to appeal the ban from the technical support, there is no point in it … I have not seen such an ignore anywhere, and they say they have no time - nonsense. No vip, no one cares that the system can block you, stupidly do not care! Write - if you do not have a VIP, no one will consider the ban - and do not waste the time of people who hope to get an answer, because they simply ignore. 35 days have passed, 35 Karl, not a single letter has been written. Disappointed as never before in relation to people … And they write here that I cheated or hacked the game - no, I still do not understand what influenced my ban. I sat in the game for over 300 hours and ended up ignoring. Or the anti-cheat system malfunctioned and technical support does not want to admit it, because the slogan sounds like this - got banned, it means something has been violated. I’m sure I’m not the first with this problem, most just start from scratch. 5-15 days will take my appeal - it was written when I wrote to them … Write if you do not have a VIP, we will ignore. I’m not a hater, just a person who expects answers from support.