Huzzah! I did it! I did it!

If it has not been said enough let the madness of level 300 begin!!!

Soā€¦ Whatā€™s the significance of 300? Iā€™m 305 now and havenā€™t noticed much yet. Maybe I havenā€™t played enough yet? There was quite a bump in competition once I hit 200 though.

You get alittle closer to chuck norris is all nothing major.

Yeah, I am currently 203 and PVP has been brutal of lateā€¦ :frowning:

Thatā€™s because, at level 200, the game throws you in the deep end, so to speak. Youā€™re now up against all competitors 200-1000, and many of the longtime players you are now facing have had time to accumulate an armada of troops and most of the expensive kingdom bonuses (power level 5). Hang in there, and try to pick fights you can win. It gets easier.

3 Likes

And no, thereā€™s nothing special about level 300, or any other level after 200, that increases the difficulty. In fact, leveling after 100 is an exercise in very slow growth, as masteries all hit diminishing returns and your Hero stats essentially settle. The only notable milestones are level 500, when your Hero gets her last Magic point, and 1000, when she gets her last Attack point.

Wow, people in this thread like to argue. You know where you could have a really fun debate? (some do, as theyā€™ve already been in it or being active spectators):

The Fantasy Draft!

Next one starts on June 1st, message @TaliaParks to register!

2 Likes

Congrats Studs :sunglasses::+1:

2 Likes