Huzzah! I did it! I did it!

I chose the more fun method of casting tyri 10-20 times in a game to get maps. By the way i use a map in 5 minutes (gives me around 1k gold, 100 souls, 1-10 gems and 5-40 glory) or if i focus on the maps 15-20 minutes (2k or more gold, 150 souls, 1-10 gems cause i avoid red chests and stuff, 20-40 glory) so efficiently and fun, i prefer my fun method and seeing as i am still early game this is also the most efficient.

1 Like

I really hate to be that annoying guy, but “fun” is subjective, and doing TH is neither efficient or fun. Here is your counter-argument…

In 5 mins I can defeat Scorpio, LCNT, Suhan, and Jhhjgg. That is $15000, 400 souls, and 12 glory…Hold on. Lower level, and I made $15,000 so I can pay for 50 chests. So, there is troops, gems, souls, gold, and traitstones.

I do not think so. Those players listed are the easiest teams in PVP that a low-level can defeat, and they are always worth a lof of gold. PVP is by far the most efficient way to gain resources in the game. TH is a mini-game. PVP is the actual game.

4 Likes

Those players you mentioned i have never seen at my level so this is subjective, also that is 4 battles so you are saying that in the time it takes to kill each one is less than a minute for each which is doubtful as well as open chests to net you the excess rewards which is a further denial if we talk time. Either you and the ai only make 1 move which would account for the quick battles or your timing is way off.

If you play PVP, at all, you would see them. Also, my other points are valid and true. I singled those out because ANY 200+ level could beat them. There is no denial or falsehood on my part.

1 Like

@Studs Must be something in the water - finished my final 3 kingdoms from lvl 8 - lvl 10 this weekend too :wink:

1 Like

@Koolbiird See, that’s the attitude I can’t really stand.

Why does every action of a gamer has to be efficient or “the best” he can do? And most important: Why do you care about something that another player does? Is that really important for you? How does his progress matter for you in any way? It’s his savegame, in my opinion he can do whatever he feels like.

I also play tons of tresure hunts, despite knowing that they are not efficient in terms of ressources. Why do I play them? TH is a nice break from challenges or PVP (depending what I played recently). A change of pace.

Every now and then I play all the challenges with a chosen team of mine, despite knowing that it nets me barely any souls. Why do I do it? Let me quote you: [quote=“Koolbiird, post:43, topic:7149”]
Fun is subjective
[/quote]
Which sums up my statement. Sure, you probably won’t enjoy that what I’m doing at any day. I know that PVP is very efficient for gold, but I hate it so much, I can’t play it for long. Heck, playing 10 PVP matches in a row is sometimes utter torture for me. I just can’t enjoy it at all.

TL,DR: Everyone is free to do what he wants in this game. Everyone has a goal that he keeps working for. What we should not do is telling someone how to play the game. Just my two cents.

Sorry for my little rant. That has been always in my soul.

3 Likes

While i generally get what you are saying, and mostly agree, you are either greatly exaggerating here or the amount of gold different people get from the same opponents is really effed up currently.
On average any of the players you mention give me a bit less than 1k gold before bonuses(around 2,5k after), just every full moon one of these will pay out significantly more.
I also have to spend at the very least 3-4 minutes of just clicking try another to get any combination of four 1k gold players, and often times there don’t seem to be any of those in the queue at all.

Anyways your point is valid regarding gold, pvp is indeed clearly greatly more efficient than maps, no doubt about that.
Maps in my opinion are all about the glory and will be even more so after the coming changes to it in 2.0.

4 Likes

I wake up and play those individuals at 6am CST and there values are 2500+. No exxageration. Once the 10am CST reset comes, their values are in the 1k range. I’m only reporting what I see, and how I’ve played for months.

1 Like

LOL first and foremost!!!

I said…[quote=“Koolbiird, post:43, topic:7149”]
I really hate to be that annoying guy
[/quote]

I knew there would be individuals that do not agree, but @killerman3333 is incessantly over-exaggerating the efficiency of TH. I have proved my point, but I will address yours. Also, there is no attitude. The way you feel about what I say is your own undoing, and not mine.

I don’t care, I don’t believe anyone on this forum does either. Many people come to the forums for advice and help on the game because it is daunting when you start, but when someone is constantly over-exaggerating TH; I felt like stepping in and saying that is not true. So I did, and provided a counter-argumentative based on my EXPERIENCE. Not an opinion, but from my own experience.

That question is redundant and needs no answer.

It doesn’t, and has no bearing on this debate.

This is all subjective, and you managed to prove my initial point. Everything you said is about you, and is counter-productive to the game and your progress within the game.

You’re reaching with this statement. I did not tell him how to play anything. I provided a counter-argument for this statement.

He says efficient twice, and nothing in the statement is efficient. Playing all of that TH is chasing your tail. The amount of progress you make is minuscule in comparison to playing PVP. I know you and @killerman3333 are buddies, but you should do a better job of conveying your points.

1 Like

We definitely are, but…[quote=“Koolbiird, post:50, topic:7149”]
you should do a better job of conveying your points.
[/quote]

… I couldn’t agree more. I often say what I think and this time it wasn’t smartest I apologize for that.

However I am fully aware that PVP is 10+ times more efficient than TH. I never doubted that. And I will never doubt that. I mostly play it for glory, not for the gold. I’m just to underdogish (or noobish) to fully enjoy it.

I thought you were that kind of person which you apparently aren’t, but I overreacted too quickly. My mistake.

I am below level 200 so i can deny your part. When i said early game i mean EARLY game. Also pvp might award more but to get the same rewards takes more steps. Some of my levels are from pvp however i am not at the point where maps are ineffective to time consumptive. I love playing games i have fun with. [quote=“CSZ, post:47, topic:7149”]
in my opinion he can do whatever he feels like.
[/quote]

Thank you. Maps for the win, tyri to victory! By the way i have been playing this game for 2 years and i am still in early game and like a baby fish in a sea of whale, i do not care about becoming[quote=“Koolbiird, post:49, topic:7149”]
there values are 2500+.
[/quote]
What if they are ghost accounts of players who have left the game? Also pvp is for gold and in the next update it might award more glory.[quote=“Koolbiird, post:50, topic:7149”]
is incessantly over-exaggerating the efficiency of TH
[/quote]

Actually given some of the high scores i have seen thus far my awards are par for the course.[quote=“Koolbiird, post:50, topic:7149”]
exaggerating TH;
[/quote]

TH for low levels is a great place to be when pvp gives no more that 100 gold tops at level 50 and below.

@CSZ There is no need to apologize. It’s just a debate. No one is going to be President or Prime Minister after this.

@killerman3333

@Studs Congratulations once more! Let us know when you hit that 1/2 Sammy. I’m no longer littering this thread.

Current goal is 241 for the weapons. I guess the coveted quarter-Sammy is right after that :grin:

1 Like

When is the last time you collected 50 gold from a pvp game?

Everyday…every game I play :grin:

So your saying that you collect less than what a map can generate on its starting board?

Alas, you missed the joke. Anyway, what are you implying?

I am told i would expect 1k in rewards and after posting the highest pvp rewards i could find at my level and the lowest, maps are still greater at this point for me. I guess if i get to level 200 the rewards will get higher than 666 but i doubt it with the combat update around the corner blocking off my path.

I think you’re right that maps are better at low level, especially before you get Dragob Armor. But once you get to 100+ it’s definitely PvP.

You may be right in that regard. Lvl 200 is when the craziness begins. Now, as far as the update, I do not know how it will ultimately be. I can only speak for right now, and the rewards given for your current situation may indeed be suitable. Can we drop this now?