Humility not triggering on damage from Rowanne

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
I was fighting against Humility using Rowanne. When I fired her Humility took damage, but didn’t trigger her Virtue. She didn’t have any problem triggering on damage from other sources.

What are the steps to make it happen again?
Probably fire off Rowanne against Humility with no armour. Maybe another split damage troop? I haven’t tried it.

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!
The first two enemy troops were Humilities, the third one I think Draakulis, but I’m not sure, the last one Sorcerer Hero with Creeping Death. Screen taken during Rowanne cast.

1 Like

Humility seems to have a bunch of problems right now. There’s 2 or 3 other threads about issues similar to, but not the same as, this one.

1 Like

I just saw this happen.

Playing with a double Rowanne team. 1st cast to hit Life on Humility, no trait. 2nd cast to hit Life, trait fired. Weird.

I have updated the 3.0 Known issues thread with this. :slight_smile:

Just attacked a three humility and draakulis team with Imperial Jewel. I had done damage through 2 bombots, and Virtue triggered both times, even while killing Draakulis. I then used Imperial Jewel not once, but Twice on the three remaining humilities and No Virtue trigger… Just gonna leave this here…