How to get dooms over boons in tower of boons

I see guilds mate getting dooms over boons, how is this getting done?

Because they are using a 3rd party communication system to tell each other what rooms to do to unlock dooms and skip boons.
May I ask why you aren’t asking your guid this question in guild chat?

7 Likes

OOH OOOH I BET I KNOW THIS!

Because his guild isn’t using guild chat to coordinate anything, because a ton of guilds are a wasteland of inactive players, so he can’t lean on his guild to ask.

May I ask why can’t you answer a question without an insult?

1 Like

May I ask why 90% of your presence on the forums is to either cause drama or enflame it?
I fail to see how asking him why he isn’t talking to his guild is an insult by any means.
It seems inefficient to ask for speculation when the source is easily unattainable.
If you thought about it before you wrote words just to get attention…

The OP stated that his mates are getting dooms and no boons… That requires active communication and I’m unaware of any active guild that doesn’t check guild chat as well.
There… You can gnaw on that for the night. :metal:

3 Likes

I have and instant message them,they wont say nothing , others say they dont know.

awryan Honor floor, Honor couch, Honor bed
July 19

Slypenslyde:
May I ask why can’t you answer a question without an insult?

May I ask why 90% of your presence on the forums is to either cause drama or enflame it?
I fail to see how asking him why he isn’t talking to his guild is an insult by any means.
It seems inefficient to ask for speculation when the source is easily unattainable.
If you thought about it before you wrote words just to get attention…

Slypenslyde:
Because his guild isn’t using guild chat to coordinate anything, because a ton of guilds are a wasteland of inactive players, so he can’t lean on his guild to ask

The OP stated that his mates are getting dooms and no boons… That requires active communication and I’m unaware of any active guild that doesn’t check guild chat as well.
There… You can gnaw on that for the night. :metal:

1 Like

Now you are! Congratulations! I’ve been in two so far. The idea was “Discord is mandatory because everyone hates the in-game chat so much we’d rather use Discord.”

One time I was unaware that Nutella existed. It didn’t spring forth from the aether when I learned of it. It was always there.

To answer the question completely…

Every person in a guild has the same rooms on each floor. What unlocks for you also unlocks for your guildmates. If you are taking turns doing a whole floor and sharing the results with your guild, everyone else needs to only get the unlock rooms, luck rooms (worth 2 dooms each), and perhaps haste rooms to try to find a valraven. Of course, fireball and heroism rooms are good, but the boon rooms are skipped by anyone who isn’t scouting.

Enough boons will be gathered through scouting and the boss rooms above floor 25 to keep a decent boost going for the guild. Only one person needs to collect the boons for each floor.

3 Likes

Hard thing is to get entire guild to communicate. Some want to be competitive in guild so they don’t share floor info and ,instead go against one’s team. Not realizing it’s hurting the Guild. Counterproductive and hence less Dooms.

1 Like

Anybody competitive inside their own guild needs to be booted. No I in TEAM.

3 Likes

Easiest solution might be to join a different guild that communicates better. There’s always lots of recruitment threads around here for guilds of all levels

2 Likes

Communication is a pain point that has to be worked through if a guild is going to be successful. I had to remove a few decent players who wouldn’t communicate along the way. Nobody should be competing or hiding teams from their guild mates during any event, but ToD and Guild Wars for sure. Those aren’t team players. If your aren’t the guild leader, and the guild leader doesn’t care, you might need a new guild, because it sounds like you care.

1 Like

Teamspeak or Discord is a must.
When I started to play Gems of War, I did not think it had everything to do with the Guild.
90% of the stuff is Guild-based.

2 Likes

I wholeheartedly agree with you all. Im a loyalist.Don’t judge me. :heart_eyes::cold_sweat:lmao.