How may Gems/Keys does your guild produce?

Cool numbers, congrats to all of the hard working Intrim members :slight_smile:

but if you want to show off, you probably should make it fair and not a set-up to brag. Gueber admitted himself (less than half an hour after the event swap) in the global chat that he just dumped 4,5 mln gold from the previous week into the tasks. I wonder how many more people saved up gold to make this topic :wink: just saying, you probably make way higher numbers than anyone else without faking it.

Good luck though.

(and I’m just saying, 4,5 mln gold, even assuming he was the only one, is already around 500 gems / 630 keys that you call this weeks loot heh).

and now to fulfill the purpose of this topic, which is to make Rhino hard over how much awesomer he is vs everyone else, our guild gets around 1,5k keys/gems combined in a week :blush: so less than you in a day, all hail Rhino.

Over and out.

3 Likes

sighs yet another brag thread from this guy.

8 Likes

@Nex So I guess this is my fault too huh? Iol this is too funny

@BlackRhino, Look at how many threads that you have gotten closed and posts deleted lately; Do you think that this is a coincidence? Or are you logical and can see that you are the problem here?

5 Likes

Thanks for the shotout Fifth,that Gueber sure is a killer. I’m glad he’s a member of Intrim to think that he donated so much this morning. The funny thing is that we all donate in the millions!

It’s been 2 or 3 weeks since we passed your guild. I can’t scroll up to see where you guys are ranked us being I believe 17 or 18 last I checked, would you be kind enough to let me know? I wish we had more range to see back further into the league rankings.

Maybe the devs will fix this with the guild update. Thanks again Fifth for the kind words.

I’m the problem lmfao ok. So funny I can’t stop laughing. I can’t even post a thread without this lmfao! What else can I man lmfao rotfl

1 Like

How old are you?

6 Likes

Actually yes, it is.

And now I’m locking yet another of your threads.

14 Likes