How is that possible for a mythic guardian troop currently?

He was in my guild, I am at 8 guild keys so if he had a hack he did not share it with all of us in the guild. But I’m pretty sure they can easily check if anyone has received a massive amount of keys (or opening a massive amount of guild chests).

2 Likes

I’m happy for them to check us. He was a new recruit in for 2 weeks. I don’t think he ever talked in chat. To my knowledge, this is the first recruit we’ve had that’s done any cheating.

I really hate those that cheat at this game. I’m not looking forward to having to grind up the extra gold to pay off the debt that this EXPLETIVE player is going to have cost us.

I haven’t even opened one of the 6(?) guild keys I have yet, as I’ve been grinding seals hoping we can hit 40K by weeks end, but looks like any chance for that is gone now with 2 players on vacation and this tool.

3 Likes

Keep hope alive because it sounds like he used a different hack. Might not have anything to do with rewards, so you might not have to pay any back.

2 Likes

And maybe he didn’t shared it at all with the rest of the guild, another way to protect himself, but i hope you understand that my suggestion to look for some discrepancies won’t hurt any honest player in any guild. Better be safe than sorry since this hack/cheat could be mostly undetectable if he, or others, would use it to obtain old troops instead of going for Mythic Guardian at day two.

I understand the sentiment and i hope your guild strive for the better even if there is some penalty or debt to be issued.

2 Likes

First time I’m in a guild that has/d a cheater. Damn, this sucks. I don’t have any issues about devs taking a closer look. I really hate cheaters and I don’t wanna play with or against them.

If we get a gold penalty, we’ll work hard to pay the debt this ^#€$>%^<# cheater created.

6 Likes

That’s the spirit, it’s safe to say that we all hope for the best of any honest guild. :slight_smile:

I’m in Vn4ever as well and I agree with you completely. Nonetheless, I can’t help but feel slightly annoyed that you suggest we should all be investigated. I’m not saying that you’re wrong, I’m just saying that it’s frustrating to be suspected of being a hacker at all. The few times I’ve been pulled over by police I’ve felt the same thing. “It’s a routine check” they might say, but I still feel a bit violated.

Now that I’ve got that off my chest, let’s hope they find all cheaters and put the ban hammer to use. I don’t want that in games I play.

We’ve all been impressed by Spook’s PvP achievements. Now we know how he did it and it’s not that impressive anymore.

5 Likes

I did not mean that as a defence on the offenders. My math only brought me to the point that a playing paying for themselves would have reached. My doubts were mixed when i saw the troop, after doing the basic part of the math i figured it was impossible to reach a mythic.

Spook is/was my guildmate too.
And I suspect he is cheating in some way as a whole Top10 of PvP rank :wink:

I would expect and encourage them to check the whole server population, which also involves me. We really don’t know much about the hack, it does seem like you can freely manipulate whatever you own ingame though. It’s also exceedingly likely the hack has been around for quite a while and used by quite a few other players, it takes a very rare kind of idiot to exploit it in such an obvious way. That’s pretty close to the worst nightmare for developers, it makes those players willing to pay for progression question their spendings.

Beans on toast for you this week buddy x

2 Likes

5 Likes

Even though my English is terrible, I am using the translator to leave a message here too! Since the update that changed the pvp, is explicit and recurrent the use of malicious tools to reach the top 1. In the week that Tacet was in the race to reach the top, we could see two or more hackers were banned, thanks to visibility he gave that week. This is very easy to notice! Players can 17k points and more than 2k trophies IN EARLY HOURS of the reset. I agree that when a large patch comes, we have to stay aware of the changes and bugs yet to come, as this 2.1, but the trophy farm abuse is already explicit a long time … I reached the top 5 in the same week the Tacet was trying and gave up at the end, and I played 8 hours a day, with a quick maw team, and at the time there was no impervious to slow me down, and the TOP 1 played 6000 matches more than me. This week, when I woke up on Monday, 2 players were already 12k points and I had not even started playing (thanks to time zone). I think the devs should take a closer look so we can have a healthier pvp leader.

Yasuo The Unforgiven - Vn4ever

4 Likes

@Esoxnepa we know tne rest of VN4EVER are straight shooters :smile:
One DuckHead gone lol
No reason this kind of nonsense should reflect badly on a guild as a whole. Where it makes you feel like you need to apologize for some chumps actions.
Were rootin 4 you :innocent:

2 Likes

Ah I was wondering where this guy has gone. He was one of my rival. Good job devs on taking quick action.

2 Likes