How about a recruiting chat tab?

Global chat/ Recruiting chat/ Guild Chat tab.

Imagine a tab just for recruiting. Everyone in it is either recruiting or looking for a guild to join. I would personally like not having to deal with the trolls, the drama, the attention seekers, the know it all’s, and the bullies of Global 001 just to try and notice someone looking for a guild to join.

30 Likes

WOW that’s a great Idea!

2 Likes

+1 Nice idea.

2 Likes

Very very VERY muchos bardzo YES. The yesest yes of all yeses.

2 Likes

Absolutely - across all platforms too would be good, I can’t be the only one with an ever-growing blocked list!?

3 Likes

This would make things much better. I agree global is hard to sit through sometimes

3 Likes

Yes Please!!! :brain::+1::+1::beer::grinning:

2 Likes

I don’t dwell on Global Chat, but i support this idea. It has a lot of merit to leave things better structured for all players.

3 Likes

I support this 100%!

2 Likes

Would be nice just would have to find a way to do it properly. Otherwise I see people still recruiting or asking for membership via global, even with a recruit channel.

2 Likes

Easy. As suggested by the OP.
Guild chat tab. Global chat tab. A new 3rd recruitment chat tab (clearly labelled as such.)
Only 3 channels most people would ever need to use. :smile:

3 Likes

So long as I can mute it.

5 Likes

that would be awesome
yes i was thinking that we need that a long time ago
its so anoying to recruit and watch all the drama chat on global 001
we really need a own recruit channel

3 Likes

This is a fantastic idea.

1 Like

Great idea! +1
I have been disconnected from global chat since the first day I played the game

2 Likes

Let’s make it happen, Devs.

1 Like

This idea has no pay shop potential. I support it.

I will only support it with pay shop potential!

1 Like

Will cost 50 gems for switching channels more than once every 24 hours though, so… :rofl:

Pay per switch? They wouldn’t! That’s ridiculous.

It’d be more like pay 50 gems to post. Once a day, or 1000 gems for unlimited access for 15 seconds.