Hi I need help,

Don’t give up after a couple games. It takes a few games just to learn how to play it i.e. What gems to convert etc… but once you get it down u can fly. The biggest thing is if you truly want speed and don’t care about win/loss then every 10 games or so you will just get gemscrewed and it’s best to just retreat, take the loss and move on. Many times you can stay and even win, but by the time that happens you could have another 3 wins.

That was the hardest part for me. I was so protective of my record that I had to mentally overcome the need to win, even if it cost me efficiency. At the end of the day the records mean nothing, and everyone is getting screwed equally. Cut the loss and move on.

Hope you take the time to appreciate this team as it is crazy efficient if played correctly.

1 Like

Wow this topic only shows how helpful community GoW is, what a response! :open_mouth:

3 Likes

Yeah thankfully… because i didn’t know where else to ask XD

3 Likes

One other thing, I use the dragon banner, but I have had others tell me they prefer a +2 yellow banner to attempt to fill hellcat faster. I can see this point, and I would say either way will work depending on how you use the team.

1 Like

Almost wish you could just watch the “unluckiness” I guess you could call it? It happens to always favor against me D:

Yeah, testing obv takes getting use too, and some time to get it right. I’ve been running with most of these teams, switching off, trying to see whatever fits me, works.

I do appreciate it, ty again.

Idk why you didnt come here first brudda

1 Like

Didn’t think anyone would wanna share “the good teams” or anything in that nature.

1 Like

I am console, and we have been telling you guys on pc what was coming for a while. The only solace I can offer you is the knowledge that the “bad luck” you are experiencing is not just you. We are all taking it up the rear in a hard way right now. At least they are acknowledging it now. They were just telling us for the longest time it was all in our heads. You want to talk about maddening!

1 Like

I’m sure alot of others feel my pain as well. I’ve not really gotten use to losing this much i guess,

When I mean unlucky, just never seen my troops getting taken out so fast, and the cascades, no mana, etc. It has me thinking maybe am I doing it all wrong? Wrong teams? Or setups? Is it my banner? just questioning myself.
So yes, I did need help, and ideas advices, etc,

Again, especially with Maugrim week, everything for me against it is just unlucky, then I find the metas, and end up just taking another unlucky loss. I do switch teams often, but i find my self being unfortunate and losing more due to these insane cascades resulting in filling the entire team. And i’m just like “What the heck do i do!” Lol

I’ve had good luck against most teams with

Kryst
TDS
TDS
D. Monk

You’re a little constrained by luck (TDS can definitely give the AI some nice leaves from time to time) but, when it works, I just loop TDS until everything is dead. I’m on mobile though, so YMMV if the upgrade really did change skyfall.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing your Idea! I might mess around with something like this :smiley:

Most of these teams are good, must say yes a bit slow at times, but its inevitable to “not lose” I guess I gotta accept it. Ty, if anyone has others, please share. I am still struggling for consistency.

I have to agree with @efh313 on this one. That team is very hard to beat, and doesn’t depend on RNG spawners or exploders at all. I’ve had great success with it in the past.

1 Like