Guilds and Botting

Player 1, plays 8 hours straight then pass it on.
Player 2, is taking over and plays 8 hours then pass.
Player 3, is taking over and plays 8 hours then pass

That’s 24 hrs of play between 3 players sharing the same account.

While one is playing the others are bouncing between work and sleep.

You can’t prove this but it’s happening in PvP and there is nothing you can do, it’s legit because the other top dogs in the leaderboard wouldve been banned by now…

Overall 2K invades (win/lose) is NOT feasible in a week if your legit.

It’s even easier to achieve if you’ve got more then 3 players rotating…

2 Likes

It’s possible. Assume 30 battles an hour and that’s roughly 70 hours of PvP.

1 Like

Possible is not the same as feasible, especially week after week.

1 Like

Only a few players do that every week though.

Don’t forget some people game 12+ hours a day while other people support their lives.

2 Likes

Love the cracking down on botters, it does seem like this monster has started poping up more and more. It does smell for those affected by having a botter in their guild, but there isn’t much else to do, especially without encouraging botting by rewarding 29 people while only risking a single account.

2 Likes

It is not possible to avg 30 games an hour with even the most OP teams unless they only left click, even then the time to load and for the PC to make moves makes it not just improbable but impossible to do on a week to week basis.

Please change the character portraits to clowns when banned.

21 Likes

Maybe for you it’s impossible.

I can average 25-35 battles an hour

2 Likes

It’s possible, some battles will take more than two minutes, and some will take less than one, for me. And that’s only doing the “hardest” battles for the highest score.
Personally i can’t play to my heart’s content because of my job, but even during my working hours i can sneak some battles here and there.

1 Like

I can prove that it is feasible for one person using math.

It may be possible mathematically but pretty difficult in practice. People need breaks to eat, speak, live and take a dump of course!

Takes a certain type of person to remain robotic for that long, and may god have mercy on their souls :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Great job Sirrian and Devs.

While you are at it can you hunt down and ban the botters, spoofer and hackers in Pokemon Go?

You can do all of those while playing, cause gems of war is life.
2000 games in a week if you played it for all 7 days is only 285 games a day
if each game is 2 minutes long, then that comes out to 570 minutes. divide that by 60 to find out how many hours a day you need to play. 9.5 hours a day of play. That leaves 8 hours of sleep and 6.5 hours to do other things like work or food or whatever. Completely feasible and highly possible without support.

1 Like

But to do that every day of your life, with a Universal Soldier like focus, is not possible in practice for the general public. Certain individuals can do it, presumably a miniscule percentage, and fair play to them

2 Likes

Hence why there are only a few players with that many PvP points

1 Like

Absolutely, im sure they are legit. Just saying its not physically possible for the general population to achieve it

There’s also option for multiple people playing on one account like siblings or couple. And some people simply like to grind and can do it for hours.

2 Likes

You carry a fair point. For those that are playing that much, the are simply over achievers and should not be scolded for going to such lengths while maintaining fairness. The rewards they get however seem small in comparison to what they play for. I think the end gamers are at that point where the leader board is starting to be mostly level 1000s.

I didn’t even consider it was bad until I saw this thread.
I’m not gaining any trophies or ranking. Just slightly more resources.
But I suppose it does allow me to donate slightly more gold. I didn’t consider that before.
I think it is best if I stop. I don’t want to do anything unfair.
Maybe I ought to just get a new phone.

If you find a good bot, try and hire them to help improve the ai. I don’t want game theory with multiple move look ahead, but that guy who creates a single skull should at least try and make a match.