Guild Wars victory counted as defeat after error (Fixed)

Pixel 2XL

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
I won the Paragon battle, and expected it to count as a victory, but instead got an error message, and on forced restart the match counted as a defeat. I got a Google play accomplishment at the same moment for defeating the Paragon in a GW battle.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Just this once so far

Steps to make it happen again
Please don’t

1 Like

Welcome to GOW. This has been an ancient problem with guild wars, but at least here on the forums we yell about common sense together. Hopefully it will be fixed in the 4.3 update though.

1 Like

:laughing:

Apparently you’re not the only one, this week:

1 Like

Hey Blanca,

Thanks for reporting this. This issue is fixed now but unfortunately, I’m not able to fix Guild Wars results at all. This article explains why:

I’m very sorry about that as I know how important GW battles are.
I’ve sent you a little compensation for the lost battle at least.

2 Likes

You are misusing the word can’t. The word won’t is what your looking for. Shan’t would work too.

Well… the compensation really shows how important guild war battles are… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

100k Gold wouldn’t bring the missing battle back too :stuck_out_tongue:

Srsly?!

I just…

:thud: ded frum shok

Hey @Fiara I realise that is small compensation. IT’s not actually for the lost Guild War battle. The fact is, if I could compensate for a lost GW battle I would simply edit the results or reset the battle so you could actually play it. Unfortunately though, that’s not technically possible (linked article below to explain why).

But what I could do is give you rewards for the lost battle, so that’s what that gold is.

I know that’s frustrating because it’s happened to me too and I wish I could do more but it’s just not technically possible :frowning:

2 Likes