Guild Wars needs to be changed

I’ll have a look into it @vanyel.

2 Likes

lol no the fact was the sister guild was suppose to go soft as directed by you/management and when they didnt it was disclosed that they was sharing same chat thus is considered cheating,I even made it clear how unfair this practice is, only to be asked the following week to go to sister guild to help them maintain top bracket so yall could control the bracket. Thats the facts, So stop ur whining of losing people who dont wanna cheat to win.

2 Likes

well then you better go back in read our guild chat then because it was not leaders melting down it was you and others that were mad you were losing…no one told anyone to put up soft Def you just ecpected it but did not get it. you are not in guild and you are making things up…You are basically making my point about just give all guilds same Def.

lol yep thats the respose I expected from ya deny deny but whatever you destroyed unforgiven we was winning 1st and since that incident yall just losers again not a 1st place since and u being a soldier this week in gws according to ur rules u need to be sent to sister guild. meanwhile I will keep slaughtering yall in pvp lmao

Okay I think we are done here. I’ll be closing this thread. Please either take this to PMs or leave the discussion here.

2 Likes