Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, elit eget consectetuer adipiscing aenean dolor

Guild wars focus

Hello everyone,
Can we all stop asking for stuff from devs until they give us the most important update that’s coming- guild wars,
Thanks
Owner of no horseman, Don Boba.

3 Likes

respect you for this
but i think you should relax a little :slight_smile: developers have their own priorities on the updates and players requests rather will not change those priorities unless it is very reasonable
so i think guild wars will still come when they were/are suppose to come and any new feature requests might be most probably simply answered/released later :wink:

3 Likes

This was a joke thread tho :slight_smile:
I am one of those people that ask for stuff too, from chat fixes, to a daemonomicon rework. And you know what those awesome devs of ours did? THEY REWORKED THE DAMN DAEMONOMICON AFTER I POSTED IT AS A FEATURED REQUEST!!! And that’s not something any player gets in any game. So bottom line i was not serious at all :slight_smile:
BTW a big THANK YOU to @Sirrian and @Nimhain and all other devs involved for reworking daemonomicon. Maybe I can’t aquire horsemans but I can still use them \o/

2 Likes

From what we have been told, the statues will be used in some way with guild wars. I look forward to more info.