Guild members increase?

Hey guys … just started playing GoW recently as a fall out from LGOH so everything is new to me here. Made a guild to bring my mates over but the guild is 10 ppl only and we r 30. Is the members no increase with playing more and ranking up or something? Or r we stuck to 10?! :thinking::pleading_face: ty in advance for answering

As your guild levels up you will be able to get more members. Max number is 30

1 Like

Ty so much for ur answer … was worried am leaving my mates behind :sweat_smile::relaxed:

Welcome to GoW! You & all your mates!

Pretty sure you have to hit certain trophy counts as a guild to open up the new spots above 10. Max will be 30. I couldn’t tell you how many trophies you have to hit but the spots open in groups of 5 or 10 I believe.

Someone else who knows for sure will likely be along shortly to clarify that…

1 Like

Ty :blush: we r playing hard normally so we should do that in GoW too and therefore be able to open more spots for the rest of the mates :raised_hands:t3:

1 Like

We have also come over due to the debacle that is occurring in lgoh. Just get your guild to keep chipping in gold to the guild tasks and statues and you should be able to have more people quite quickly. We are up to 19 or 20 members now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ty so much Matt … yes i saw … we r at 12 now already :blush:

I believe as you donate more gold to level up the guild statues, the player maximum raises as well, starting at 10 and going up to 30. I remember doing this once a very long time ago. If you donate enough gold fast, you can get it to 30 in less than a month. I don’t recall how much it is tho.

Good luck to you, it’s a lot of work running a guild.^^

1 Like

I know but I cannot leave my mates like that … they r like family … we have to have a home … and I thought GoW is as good a home as any as long as we r together… and they actually love playing it and they hate seeing their numbers red so most of them put in one week the amount for the whole month lol … ty for ur answer :hugs:

1 Like

I was not implying to leave your friends behind, but it is a lot of work.

No no i know :blush: I expressed myself wrongly … i meant that they r worth the trouble … all heavy gamers and kind hearted ppl … we play hard and we laugh even harder :crazy_face: the guild is already at 13 ppl … opening 1 by 1 each position… they already love Gow and play hard and took it from the dead last position 13k positions upwards :clap:t3: Bronze 3 to gold 3 in 4 days :sweat_smile::clap:t3:

1 Like