Guild Issues for Vendetta rank 27 in top guilds (PS4)

@Saltypatra I just read the reply from staff and now know the dates for completion to tasks is incorrect on their side. Given what we do weekly. And thus further confirms that bonuses are not applying correctly as they should. If you have access to the support ticket for Statue Bonus Not Applying I would appreciate a poke. I would not be asking this unless I was convinced of an error. Since the dates they listed do not align with the dates we actually do them, or when we have done them. Like Yellow we had not completed for 3 weeks but was listed as a recent bonus ending August 20th. We did complete it today however. Its give a statue love week. We plan to also do the same for purple since it hasnā€™t seen love in ages. So we did blue, red as per normal for us. Then love to yellow as our last. Then next week blue and red and purple. I will say when I did see this on statues it was strange maybe some reason for it. Though on some statues I would see at the bottom this statue will expire in -2344555 days. Numbers are just for example, was always a long negative number though. And the wording is not exact, just roughly what it had said. I havenā€™t seen that wording for a while on my end. Just what I had seen before.