Guild war bugged

Making this thread just to make sure every devs see it when they arrive at work :slight_smile:
So the gw isn’t working at all we can’t select our defense team for each day and we also can’t upgrade sentinel, please help

@Sirrian @Nimhain @GoldPhoenix0 @Alpheon @Saltypatra

9 Likes

Bumping for @alpheon cause you the first i see :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Same issues here Xbox1. Says 6 days until next GW when we were registered yesterday

Also a issue on ps4 as well.

Sorry everyone, we are looking into it.

3 Likes

Ty alpheon crossing fingers

GW is back up for me. I’ve got schedule, sentinels and everything looks good.

2 Likes

We’re hoping this issue has been fixed. Please restart your games and if you are still experiencing difficulties let us know.

2 Likes

Look good for now good job guys you the best!!!

3 Likes

Guild statue still have no bonuses for ps4 and also we are in bracket 1, Nemesis , and we are fighting silver storm from bracket 2

And england is bracket 2 as well, please look into ps4 brackets

1 Like

We have fixed the schedule for Nemesis. We didn’t notice any other guilds with incorrect schedules, but if there are other guilds out there with similar issues please let us know before day 1 starts.

2 Likes

Thank you, it was corrected

Hi @Andrew
Is there an eta for the guild statue fixes? We (quimby, bracket 1) lost all the bonuses, time remaining and completing the statues this week didn’t award any stat boosts. The icons are still greyed out. Thanks.

2 Likes

I think we have the bonuses but it just isn’t showing bc my team power is still above 9700, without those 6 bonuses you would think it was less of a power number. If that makes sense.