Guild Cutiepatootie - recruiting now!

Grimlizzy, give me a little bit of time to make a spot available for you, and I’ll invite you asap!

Hi Felicity!
I would like to join your guild. My invitation code is GUNDISALVUS. I’m Level 206 and I have the Dragon Armor, 150 Trophies and 90.000 Gold per week .

Hi Gundisalvus,
It sounds like you are very active, and I would really love to have you in our guild. However, right now we are full, but in the process of kicking out a few people who have not been contributing at all and are not very active. I will let you know as soon as possible when we have an open spot in the next few days. :slight_smile:

Are you still looking for members? If so i will leave mine if there is a spot :smiley:

I will be removing a few members in a couple of days. We are only looking for active members at the moment. We have a requirement of at least 30 trophies a week because we want to rank up on the Guilds leaderboard. We are around 375th rank at the moment. If you are active, I’ll let you know in a couple days if we have any more space. Thanks!

That’s not an issue. I average about 200 trophies a week and have plenty of gold to add to tasks.

1 Like

traitor :wink: jk.

good fight :smiley:

1 Like

I’m lvl 85, I am an active player since the first day I played the game ,I can reach more than 100 trophies per week, you are with Tacet the terror, is it?
save me a space in your guild, my invitation code is Lorelei 1

I’m unsure if you are still recruiting or not. I’m somewhat of a pleb on PC, but I do have some experience on console (X1, Rank 160ish; average 200k donations, 100 trophies). I am fairly active and don’t stop playing PvP until I hit Rank 1 to get all the rewards. (Only been playing for a week though, but am currently doing lots of PvP as I need the gold to level my kingdoms.)

Thanks either way.

Edit: My invite code is PHAETHON, I believe, if you choose to invite. I am in a guild currently. Does that matter (Willing to leave, just to clarify)?

I’ve only just started on steam about a week about but am already level 60 and grind out pvp for hours. I play around 6-10+ hours daily at the moment and would really like the gold I contribute to the guild and not feel like the only one reaching the goals. If you have the room and need a very active member, I’d be more than happy to help.
My invite code is BAKED 1
Thanks for your time and have a good day.

I’m a new player but love GoW, I have gotten to 1st place weekly since i started playing. I would like to join your guild if possible invite code is PEANUT_9

I’ll join invite is giraffelc. I watch you and tacet on YouTube. :slight_smile:

Hello.I would like to join the guild,xBlackWitchx is my invite code,Im level 23 atm,begin to play a lot after i got a guild.

Yo I watch your stream all the time when your on and because of YOU and Tacet the Terror ,I have become addicted to this game and really want an active group like yours. I am only rank 30 but I contribute alot and get anywhere from 80-a few hundred trophies a week. I am very interested in joining but I am already in a guild so message me back on here when you can invite me and I will leave it so you can invite me. As soon as I get better I plan to make videos as well. Cant wait to here back from you!