Guiding Spirit

Then it would have to be called Gems of Clinton.

Iā€™m predicting right here that your next weekā€™s Event Troops are Yellow/Green and Green. Arcane Lights, and Arcane Stealths, havenā€™t been around for a long time, and not at all, respectfully

We need a poisonous frog.
Trait three, must be target of devour. Kill devourer when devoured.

Even got a flavor text. Well, it looked tasty.

6 Likes

This is actually a really great idea. I canā€™t believe it hasnā€™t been said before. In MTG(Magic the Gathering) they have cards that have ā€˜Deathtouchā€™. If a creature attacks that card and kills it, both die. Kind of a better outcome for your team, seeing to that you are probably already going to lose a creature at least, when facing maw. (not all cases) I could see a card like that making the meta more competitive. I would just caution making it to where 4 canā€™t be used, cause thatā€™s just trolly.

The creature with death touch doesnā€™t die unless it takes lethal damage. Unless they changed the rules.

Most of the time the creature with deathtouch is a 1/1 or 2/3 something low enough that it almost always dies. Sortā€™ve like a trap. If the card has high enough damage already, that kind of defeats the purpose of deathtouch.

Sorry, iā€™m always looking for excuses to use some gifs, specially the ones i editedā€¦ :smile:

6 Likes

hahaha thatā€™s great!

Careful with that explosive, we do not want it to blow.[quote=ā€œHKdirewolf, post:45, topic:10245ā€]
MTG(Magic the Gathering)
[/quote]

What have you done?!

1 Like

Iā€™m still 31 and 1 with my broken Mab team right now.

Iā€™ve been so interested in a GoW Card Game that Iā€™ve actually drawn up an entire set of my own rules and card examples for a unique TCG experience. (Obviously, itā€™s still a WIP)
Iā€™ve also considered making a Yugioh-esque written story to have some fun with all the work Iā€™ve put into the idea, but planning stages and all that.

So long as it isnā€™t a deck of suit cards, Iā€™d be down for a Gems of War Boardgame/Card Game!

5 Likes

I just assume thereā€™s people that play/played MTG like me. :slight_smile: That is what drew me so much to GemsofWar.

Well I was losing against Maw teams, which are the only teams in PvP right nowā€¦so I changed my team to maw, which is the fastest and easiest counter

I think both Arcanes have been in Events before, but yeah, I agree itā€™s been a long time:
Marsh Raptor came with Light (Feb 21).
Spring Imp came with Stealth (Apr 17).

1 Like

@Sirrian In the news picture that appears in the game, id like to know what the woman is saying? The Moa looks like its been caught red handed and shes pointing at it seemingly giving it a stern telling off! :wink:

1 Like

Have you played the free version? Magic duels is its name and yes it is an official mtg game. also we have an mtg thread as well.

Iā€™m curious what you would call a group of GoW devsā€¦ an infinity plus two?

2 Likes

Yeah I have played that quite a bit on the Xbox with friends.

1 Like

Full Astral Spirit team on defense? Queen Mab send regards. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

At Mythic, (depending on kingdom levels), my four Astral Spirits would start off with 20 true dmg ready to cast, adding on average another four dmg, (dmg at a ratio of 2:1, 64 icons on the board, 7 types, 9 of a kind spread even = on average 4 dmg). How soon will Astral Spirit be the new Dust Devil?

Edit: @Sirrian, before everyone rushes out to spend all their Glory on Astral Spirit packs, will there be a ā€˜tweakā€™ to this troop anytime soon?