Guiding Spirit

Originally published at: http://gemsofwar.com/guiding-spirit/
Join the Ancestral Spirits in the Divinion Fields!

New Troop: Astral Spirit

The Centaurs of the Divinion Fields worship their ancestors, whom they believe reside amongst the many stars in the sky.

Occasionally, through magic, or great force of will, those ancestral spirits can be summoned down to earth. Often they are called upon to protect the Centaurs’ homeland, but sometimes it is simply their wisdom that is sought. When summoned, they appear as bright blue glowing spirits, who can remain for only a few hours before they must travel back to the stars.

New Troop: Moa

Moas are strange flightless birds found in many parts of Krystara, but in the Divinion Fields huge herds of them are often seen running together like a sea of moving color.

Sadly they are also extremely delicious. Nature is indeed cruel to make an animal so easy to see AND so tasty that no predator could EVER pass one up!

Fun Fact: A group of Moas is called a “Rainbow of Moas”!

Please note this Event only applies to Steam, iOS and Android versions of the game.

Join the Forum!

12 Likes

Sweet, another Maw/Mercy-counter!

3 Likes

Astral spirit look nice

she is like tyra and the color she remove can feed other?

What is the boost ratio on Astral’s spell?

1 Like

She is unfortunately unable to feed. Remove is not the same as Destroy. (Look to Tyri’s spell for reference.)

1 Like

Man, so many troops to trait up.

Musts:

–Celestasia
–Priest class

Would like to trait:

–The Silent One
–Borealis
–Summer Imp (If I had it)
–Knight Coronet (if I hadn’t already traited it)
–Dryad

Also mentions:

Sunweaver (good troop, meh traits), Djinn, Ghiralee, Tau, Zephyros, Centaur Scout, Priestess, Roc

Any of the mythic troops use these stones?

2 Likes

Troops using this week’s arcanes

3 Likes

Damn that would be so cool if she could feed

1 Like

Newer players will be able to get the 3 arcanes needed to fully trait Knight Coronet upcomming week, 3 arcanes is not bad for him at all, hes a beast! :wink:

2 Likes

What are some white/blue legendaries, for some reason I can’t think of any.

Borealis
Celestasia
The Silent One

There are currently 3 of them. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I posted the full list from @eika 's summary a few above

1 Like

Love the way Moa looks. The artist for these cards, deserves a lot of credit.

2 Likes

ASTRAL SPIRIT
Ultra-Rare Divinion Fields Undead-Centaur
Astral Burst (11 Blue/Yellow)
Remove all Gems of a chosen color. Deal [Magic + 2] true damage to the first enemy, boosted by Gems removed. [2:1]
(Warded, Air Spirit, Empowered)
She likes to be in the dead centaur.

MOA
Common Divinion Fields Beast
Stomp (7 Yellow)
Deal [Magic + 3] damage to an enemy and Stun them.
(Air Heart, Fast, Knockout)
Behold the rainbow chicken!

Links will go live when the troop does.

@Rasper 2:1

9 Likes

2 gems = 1 damage.

Cool troops and amazing pieces of lore. @Sirrian, would it be too much to ask if we could see the concept and finished art of the new troops from now on? (Like you did with Rock Troll.)

2 Likes

Yeah, realized that after I posted :frowning:

So more like 24 true damage with full kingdoms and stacked board.

Cool new troops :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Sirrian, just off topic a little. Will we see the fixes to Hunger and Frozen (iOS) with the new week?

1 Like

This week’s troops don’t require a client update as far as I can tell, which means it’s not a given that iOS update tonight. Would be nice, though. I want to use Mab again T_T

1 Like