Grand Inquisitor Xbox One

Either I am misunderstanding how ratio’s work, or the Grand Inquisitor’s ratio is incorrect.

Currently have the following team:
Emperor Khorvash (Leonis)
Grand Inquisitor (Whitehelm)
Penitent (Whitehelm)
Sacred Guardian (Whitehelm)

The Inquisitor’s Spell description reads:
Deal 13 damage to an enemy, boosted by the number of whitehelm allies. Gain Barrier.
Boost Ratio: 3:1

At first I thought that meant for every 3 allies I would gain 1 point of damage (though that seemed pretty weak) so as long as Grand Inquisitor includes himself, that would be 14 damage.

Then I thought Maybe it’s 3 extra damage for every whitehelm troop, so 22 damage.(or 19 if he doesn’t count himself)

So off I go and attack a bunch of troops with it, and I find I’m doing 28 damage…

So it looks like I’m doing 5 extra damage for each Whitehelm troop…

Is the ratio wrong? Is it only this troop, or do a lot of them display the incorrect ratio?

On PC/Mobile, the boost ratio is correctly labeled in the tooltip as x5. Five damage per Whitehelm ally (including himself) was always the amount we got, so your tooltip is just incorrect.

3 Likes

Yes incorrect tooltip, i, as you, have tested it, it ratio is x5 not 3:1.
Same problem that i mentioned last week with the guardians.
For me, its almost like all the new tooltip ratio are 3:1.
Will probably be fixed with new client update.

Fred

Shouldn’t that be +5 or 1:5? x5 sounds like multiplied by 5…

Number of Whitehelm allies times 5. I think they’re trying to avoid using ratios both ways to stop confusion between 1:2 and 2:1 etc. +5 might work well though.

I really find all these x:x tooltips extremely confusing. I never understand if its dmg for amount or amount for dmg… especially so since it differs per troop…