Glitch! Won without killing all the troops! Madness

1 Like

Anyone ever see this or have it happen to them?

It’s not uncommon for a troop to be left behind on PC. Especially when dealing AoE damage.

Concerning your post, The Druid’s Thorn Whip didn’t register the second hit for Ferit and he remained with 6 hp instead of 5 hp. My guess would be that the Dryad’s broken barrier and the Druid’s one hit caused Ferit to glitch out of the match. Maybe @Nex or @Mr.Strange could answer this better than I.

1 Like

not familiar with xbox version but on pc rockworm does dmg yours didn’t show this animation.

1 Like

Yeah it is interesting…I do x3 rockworm attempts…his attack doesnt deal the damage…Then finish with druid, and he doesn’t do his 2nd hit.

This was on PS4.

I believe it has to do with spawning gems and doing damage at the same time. I know that Inferno King on PC/Mobile has the same glitch right now due to his double convert.

1 Like

Ive had the same a few times on ps4, its not that you win without killing all troops, you killed the troops, ferit included’ but his card hasnt been eliminated yet, thats the bug. What makes it interesting though is that rockworm doesnt register the goblin as the last card while technically ferit was already defeated.

1 Like

i had something happen where i killed the troop in the last spot first and it was replaced with an invisible ancient horror was kind of funny because i couldnt figure out how my troops were getting damage until i used an aoe attack and killed it and the card flashed real quick before going away