Give us a chance to get Older Weapons

This has been requested many times before:

1. Old Event weapons in the Soulforge
  2. New Player's Rant: Give Us a Way to Get Those Weapons
  3. Bring back the Old weapons
  4. Soulforge Needs to be Updated

The common idea in these threads is to:

• Put them in the soul forge
  • Sell every kingdom’s weapon for $4.99 each time it rolls around. This would reduce it from a 70 week cycle to get flammifer to a 35 week cycle.
  • Create a “weapon shop” and have various weapons sold there.

A good solution would involve something that is fair to F2P players, those wanting to spend some money to support the game, and takes into account veteran’s emotions of being with the game for so long (which has often been cited as a reason these weapons are so hard to come by).

I have made various community managers aware of our pleas for access to the weapons, even asked it in several dev Q&A twitch streams, and they have claimed that they’re working on a solution.
I’ve yet to see an actual response to this in any of these threads, though. Until then, I guess we continue to make these posts to let them know how important this issue is to us, and a solution is desperately wanted sooner rather than later.

Until this is solved, many newer players who have found this game are often feeling like they can never catch up and are oppressed by veterans with access to these really powerful weapons. This could cost the game potential paying customers because they feel even if they spend money, they’ll still not have the ability to obtain these key weapons.

18 Likes