Gems of War 2023 Roadmap

This, so much this! They need to slow down on all the events as well in addition to ridding the “Elite” Campaign pass. There’s to many events going on all at once and there’s way to much monitization in the game. Of course the aforementioned monitization is the reason why there are so many bloody season passes and events. It’s all about greed, after all the in game store never seems to bug out or mess up or anything. But all the other aspects of Gems of War screws up in some way, shape or form at some point.

I was ready to put this game up for good after the current campaign but OF COURSE more stuff comes up to induce the Fomo and prey on whales.

6 Likes

What day in April does that update drop?

1 Like

Overall the roadmap picture is nothing else than a rough scribbled. Things can be abandoned and/or change anytime with this company.
I wouldn’t bet on anything near the start of April. Judging from experience it tends to be stretched out to the last possible date. Or later.

2 Likes

Crystal ball mode: April 25.

1 Like

So, any word what happened to the Mist of Scales Legends Reborn event? And how far the next campaign is going to get pushed back?

4 Likes

Currently slated for July. Or as they would say officially, doesn’t exist because spoilers are imaginary :clown_face:
FWIW, I’m thrilled by the delay. Legends Reborn is a PITA and kingdom pass + legends reborn at the same time is too much.

Why would it be pushed back? I would assume it would start on schedule in 2 weeks. Assets for it seem to be ready.

2 Likes

The release dates for troops in the campaign pass currently don’t line up. Of course it’s just imaginary, one still can’t help but wonder. :clown_face:

2 Likes

so now we’re in June – and the Legends Reborn and Summer of Love events are visibly upcoming in-game in the Games tab – any chance of sneaking a peek at the H2 roadmap?

8 Likes

It is there in the game in the Games section. Summer of Love event starts in 23 days.
Regarding the Legends Reborn Adana it starts 12th of June as per taransworld website.

1 Like

It’s great that you’re interested in seeing holiday events in your game that represent a broader range of cultures. Recognizing not only holidays from various parts of the world is a fantastic way to make the gaming experience more inclusive but also gift ideas. Here are some holiday event ideas, in addition to the popular Halloween and Christmas events:

• Diwali: Celebrate the Hindu festival of lights with special in-game events and rewards.

• Lunar New Year: Explore traditions from Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese, and other cultures in a Lunar New Year event.

• Hanukkah: Incorporate this Jewish festival of lights with unique content and activities.

• Día de los Muertos: Bring the vibrant Day of the Dead festival to life in the game.

• Ramadan and Eid al-Fitr: Recognize these significant Muslim celebrations with special in-game events.

• Cherry Blossom Festival: Enjoy the beauty of cherry blossoms and spring with seasonal content.

• Bastille Day: Celebrate French culture and history with themed events.

• Carnival: Add a colorful and festive Carnival event to the game.

By including these diverse cultural celebrations, along with Halloween and Christmas, the game can become more inclusive and provide players with a chance to learn about and enjoy traditions from around the world during various times of the year.

2 Likes

I think this is a great idea! You could have a settings page to select which holidays you wish to participate in.