Gems of Streaming

Looooove ,:heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

@Razzagor that is the cutest thing I have ever seen.

2 Likes

Just one of the many things i collect from the internet in a daily basis.

Now, can we have a “Bongocat” pet on our shoulder?

Also if you ever feel a little musical yourself: Bongo Cat

2 Likes

This is a thing! Also I got a little messed up with my scheduling, so next week is the Pheonicia stream, and the FOLLOWING week is the preview stream for 4.2! The first post has been updated to reflect this. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yay! I was thinking about what to wear but I can’t really dress in 4.2 theme. What even would that be :thinking:

An inactive guild leader?

1 Like

You may try to dress like the next Mythic upcoming. Which is… High King Irongut!

Yes - from the last stream, Salty revealed that the 4.2 update will be coming (before the end of the year?), and it will be a Quality of Life update with a big focus on Guilds/Guild Management.

2 Likes

I love streaming with @Cyrup! All the girl power in the house for our next stream. :dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::bird:

3 Likes

The twitch channel needs some emotes. @Cyrup would probably need thid one:
3w1CFwt1t7nngr_540

1 Like

Is that a lama or eagle I am not sure D: Maybe @Saltypatra And I should match outfits? Pick a colour for us?

or Christmas…I LOVE Christmas… OK I will be Christmassy! :white_check_mark:

5 Likes

Pssssst! I’ve updated the schedule!

6 Likes

Sirrian will wear the santa claus suit?

1 Like

Update on December 3rd then, :wink: :zipper_mouth_face:

That’s the day we do the preview @Graeme. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m so excited for today’s stream! I have made a killer team with our next mythic, Phoenicia. And I have a total of 4 codes to give away!

Very excited to see and (hopefully) use this next mythic!

Also excited to fight against her, because “Bye, Phoenicia!”

1 Like

get hooked on phonics with phoenicia

1 Like

@Saltypatra is live now showing off the (aptly named) Phoenicia, and giving away some Juicy codes (if enough of you join in)!

1 Like