Gems of Streaming

Damn kids, get off my krystara…

3 Likes

Tomorrow @Cyrup will be previewing out next mythic! She also has a bunch of codes to give out. Make sure to keep her company and make her feel welcome. :slight_smile:

The stream is the same time and the same place, 6 30 PM PDT Monday, which is 11 30 AM AEST Tuesday.

2 Likes

Awesome good luck at your conference Salty

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

This is clear sentence, Discourse!

I thought Cyrup was something you put on pancakes.

1 Like

Well according to the forums she can be a sap for spoilers. But only if we butter her up.

5 Likes

:thinking:

I am going to drink so much coffee.

1 Like

Now that is some quality pun work.

4 Likes

2iBsieTJ3eO1q

1 Like

Stream is live now with your host @Cyrup !

3 Likes

Any short summary of interesting things?

I was just about to! One moment!

To address some concerns from the Stream

• As I covered on the Stream, Arachnean Weaver’s third Trait was chosen as to balance the Troop. During testing the team found the Troop to be quite strong, this should even it out and also account for scenarios where you may stack multiple Weavers onto a team
  • The ?d? showing Raid Boss and Guild Wars will be fixed by the end of the week.

Other stuff

• Arachnean Weaver team (Bam bam web) used: Talon Banner (Suncrest), Gorgotha, Weaver mythic, Spearmaster and Mercy
  • Arachnean Weaver will be released as an Elf/Monster not Divine/Monster as shown on Stream
  • No new update previews were made.
6 Likes

And how about the countdown clock for Bounty?
When will the next Bounty be?

The clock for Bounty should be fixed at the same time as the Guild Wars and Raid Boss ones are.

3 Likes

Here’s the link to the past Stream! Thanks for coming :smiley: I’ll be sure to speak a bit louder next time, sometimes I’m worried about being too loud for the other offices but there’s not need to be concerned. Salty will join you next week.

1 Like

j-jonah-jameson-laughing-gif

5 Likes

So my Elspeth-without-makeup comment in the other thread was actually not that far off, it seems.:smirk: (This thing looks nothing like an elf lmao.)

Why is it an Elf? It does not have any of the Elven traits??? Doesn’t it break the lore or racial traits?

2 Likes