Gems of Streaming

Stream is live now!

2 Likes

I’m never late, simple always on my own time.

Here is the Cat Dragon!

15 Likes

Why does it have a purple bandaid over its mouth?

1 Like

Maybe because it’ll come out in the next patch?

2 Likes

How big are you thinking it’s mouth is?

This is more what I was thinking was the mouth…

15 Likes

My thoughts exactly, Oz!!!

2 Likes

The “bandaid” is just the soft/flexible scales of the underside of his body. In this case the soft scales of its neck and chin.

2 Likes

I vote for @Ozball to draw the next pet

1 Like

I vote For a Sirrian Mythic troop to be released.
And a Saltypatra Legendary troop to be released.

On the Galley page, you will see a very old picture of an Iron Key and a Magic Key. I know you paid 1000 gold for an Iron Key and got 3 random troops when you used it. So, does anyone know how you got Magic Keys and what type of troops you received from using them? I forget.

I think the Magic Key was the equivalent of current Glory Key. Or maybe Gem Key.

The other two sketches also had the mouth extending halfway across the eyes, so this one is very likely the intended size. Any word from the artist? It sure does look like the mouth was taped up to prevent that poor cat dragon from swallowing the ball of twine.

I still think the yarn should be on fire. Or at least smoldering. Cats treat yarn like they’re mad at it.

magic keys and iron were better than all keys now since…they gave 3 cards each per key!

2 Likes

But they cost 1000 gold each, at a time when you had to ante up your own gold to enter a PVP match, and when 400 gold payouts were pretty awesome. (I don’t even remember what magic keys cost.)

Did a quick Google search, got this from a Steam discussion from 2014:

[quote]Iron Key = Guaranteed Rare
Magic Key = Guaranteed Ultra-Rare + Triple the chance for Epics & Legendaries[/quote]

There were some threads from here back in late 2015 when someone was trying to figure out the percentages (Serale), he was guessing or heard or someone else said there was 1% to get legendaries (I don’t think mythics were in the game yet) with Iron Keys and so 3% chance to get them with Magic Keys(?)

I don’t remember the cost of Magic Key either and the quick search didn’t say.

looks awesome

I would love to see them make a return maybe the could be more keys to get stuff

Magic keys cost 15 gems. And no, Mythics didn’t enter the picture for a long time after the key changes took place (keys were changed in patch 1.0.8 in Dec 2015, base Mythic troops were added in patch 2.0.0 in May 2016).

2 Likes

Since brand new players can make level 1k in under 2 months. We should have time in game as part of our profiles. Like every year you play gives you a new title. @Lyya and @en9nhcet would be the Ancient Ones. Under 3 months would be called Noobs…etc.

1 Like

This is me when a new patch comes out lately…

:sunglasses:

4 Likes