Gems of Streaming

Lol exactly why elf?? Beast or deamon would fit better imo

So it’s not a rumor? You guys doing test?

To find this Mythic strong i can’t stop imagining this team as the “Platelets” from Cells at Work:

They probably evaluate card strenght by how scary the cards looks. So Ubastest passed the tests just fine because he is a “fluffy kitten”. :stuck_out_tongue::joy::joy::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I still think they didn’t test uba with isha and divine protector. No way if would be approved if it was the case

I heard Salty will give out codes for the following Benchmarks:
125 Viewers
150 viewers
250 viewers
1000 viewers a code for free ingots
1500 viewers a code for free gems
2000 viewers a code for free diamonds
5000 viewers a code for a free legendary troop
10000 viewers a code for a free mythic troop

No promises, but I heard at 100,000 viewers consoles will get codes too.

1 Like

I hope it’s cumulative :slight_smile:

The troop type will make more sense when the lore is released.

3 Likes

Seeee you guys can’t see I didn’t tell you so on Stream! :wink:

New Code: Rawfosmeg
What type of code is this?
Will Cyrup or Salty get it first???

Reading from Zhul’Kari questline again, I can understand now why Arachnaean Weaver used to be God/Divine, as Webspinner is mentioned as a god in the quest as well, from another dimension.

Changing it from Divine/Monster to Elf/Monster could work Lore-wise as well. As Tyri mentioned, Dark Elves of Zhul’Kari also like to steal treasure as well, so maybe one of them is careless enough to steal giant portal-powering jewel from another temple. (there should be 5 more of them, aside from Amethyst, like Soulforge’s jewel, right?), thus getting trapped in those strange dimension, getting corrupt/reborn into Monster. Untill something happened then it was able to get back to Krystara to cause terror. Even Tomb Spider it summoned are told to carry the soul of deceased Dark Elven, so Arachnaean Weaver being Elf doesn’t seem that far off.

We will find out from Sirrian’s post tomorrow. Can’t wait to read it all!!

PS. Will be ever get to visit Temple of White Bunnies that Tyri speak of? I know she’s joking, but it would be so cool if it’s actually exist somewhere in Krystara. Maybe Tezca know something about it? lol

3 Likes

The Temple of White Bunnies is a giant temple built by Mab, Skadi and their people to honor the great Snow Bunny. Even Tyri does not really want to steal from the temple; she just secretly wishes to find it to pet all the bunnies, all the time, forever.

4 Likes

I thought it was the Temple of the Moth!

Tyri: There it is - the Temple of the Webspinner.
Hero: Sounds nasty.
Tyri: Why is it never a Temple of White Bunnies?
Hero: Why indeed.
Tyri: Well, what are we waiting for… Let’s go!
Hero: Lead the way.

Everyone loves bunnies. Even Tyri.

That said, there are some really adorable white moths out there as well.
(Clearly it’s trying to become a bunny.)

1 Like

What? Nobody likes Motha???

Many adventurers were lost this way…

2 Likes

I was expecting more from the lore unless… it was a part of your web of lies! I knew it, you were the Arachnaean Weaver all along!

2 Likes

SPIDERWIFE
Does this refer to Salty, Cyrup, or ???

We are all spiderwives.

2 Likes

Awesome :slight_smile: