Gems of Streaming

New codes for Salty for Streaming Monday(US)/Tuesday(Australia):
Rawfosmeg
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
Yekcigam
CYRUPSHERE

They have to have exactly 10 letters, so only one of your suggestions is valid, I’m afraid.

I will be back tomorrow! Yay! I will be doing some team building with Medea, so we can have a chat while I play PVP. As always, I will be releasing codes and answering questions. I am so excited, please join me!

I will also have news from my travels if anyone is interested. :slight_smile:

1 Like

New Code: SALTYSBACK!

If you are taking code suggestions then BATTTCATTT

1 Like

WB Salty glad you ad a safe trip

Thanks!

I will also be talking about the beta which will be re-opening tomorrow on stream!

4 Likes

Can’t wait I will be sure to not miss your stream

Woooo! I go live in 45. Can’t wait to see you all again. <3

I will be there in spirit. Monday is watching wrestling with the girlfriend day. I’ll be sure to click on and get you a view, but I won’t be able to listen/tune in as I’ll be watching the show with my honey.

Enjoy watching the wrestling with your honey!!!

3 Likes

To be honest, my brain skipped the “with” and the “watching” in that sentence at first and I had to reread. :thinking:

2 Likes

I was very careful with my wording for this very reason. :smirk:

1 Like

@Saltypatra is live now on Twitch!

4 Likes

All done! Thank you for joining me everyone. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

No problem

Does anyone have a summary of key points of interest they can share for those who missed the stream?
Thanks in advance if you do

1 Like

Salty made teams for the new legendary Medea. Also the Beta program is open

4 Likes

I have some exciting new for the upcoming stream! I am so excited to have @VirginiaApplejack visiting from 505, so she will be streaming with me tomorrow.

As always we will be releasing codes, answering questions and drinking a medically questionable amount of coffee. I can’t wait to see you all! (Also team building, we will be experimenting and letting you name our new teams.)

When and where? Oh come on, you all know how this works. 6 30 PM PDT on Monday, or 11 30 AM AEST on Tuesday on our Twitch channel here.

6 Likes

Is it about 4.0? :slight_smile:

1 Like