Gems of Streaming

At @Saltypatra I vote you change your hair color everytime a major patch is submitted.

1 Like

Any place we can see picture when you were doing competiton?

@Ghaleon, you know what, I think I can do that.

@Rickygervais, sorry! I deleted my old Deviantart account, so itā€™s all (mostly) gone from the internet.

She had stuff up on her twitter.

waving

Please come join me tomorrow! I might even wave at you!

5 Likes

Who is the gentleman in the corner?

Itā€™s oz bro

Donā€™t forget your coffee salty :slight_smile:

I will have my coffee mug full and ready to go.

And yes! That is @Ozball!

Wild. I just associate peopleā€™s appearance with their avatars. Works for Salty (and Vangor?), but clearly does not work universally.

Donā€™t forget to put a little bit of rum inside coffee :slight_smile:

1 Like

I wonder how you imagine @UKresistance??

Youā€™re not alone, my mother comments that she sometimes forgetā€™s I donā€™t look like my avatar (I use the same one almost everywhere, including Skype). Iā€™ve been using this avatar for over 10 years I found out yesterday. :open_mouth:

4 Likes

Exactly as shown. If I have no difficulty picturing @Vangor as a gorilla playing Gems and participating in these forums, why should I have a problem with a wealthy anthropomorphic duck joining in the fun?

@Ozball, your mother is hinting that you donā€™t call enough. She worries.

2 Likes

Funny thing is tho @Grundulum, picturing me as an actual gorilla isnt too far off brudda! Thats why i adopted the gorilla as my spirit animalšŸ˜Ž

1 Like

9f910aea5ce769d01a121672446e0e2f

Well this is fairly accurateā€¦ apart from the wings, I guessā€¦

3 Likes

Will you ever do an afternoon stream around reset time?

You never know, could happen!

Iā€™ve been using this since 2001 - It was one of my livejournal icons. I love avatarsā€¦ wish we could put in the game our own avatar.

Lol, I am a big scrooge mcduck fan, and am a bit tight with money. Oh, and the classic carl barks Duck stories are in print in hardcover.

Iā€™m slightly younger than Sirrian, with massively more hair. I got a pic up in our gow line chat.