Gems of Streaming

You will be late again? :slight_smile:

Hopefully not!

1 Like

Who will be joining you tomorrow?

Not sure! I will see if I can grab anyone. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was hoping for Hyneman…

Try and get @Kafka please he? she? is one of the only devs that hasn’t been on yet

I think oz is due :slight_smile:

Yes Ricky we all know about your love affair with @Ozball.

7 Likes

Bromance :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think you mispelt romance.

2 Likes

No romance is with you, don’t you know it ? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Get a room guys, and gals.

1 Like

1 Like

STREAMING SOON! Come hang. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Not much to summarize this time:

• Shentang confirmed next kingdom (not much of a surprise).
  • Salty loves Hot Dude (also not much of a surprise).
  • Next week’s stream will maybe be a troop preview.
  • Troop balance of Bright Forest’s troops will be observed.
  • There was just lots of silliness in stream this time about Ethoras and Elspeth. :stuck_out_tongue: Salty also needed to be reminded again to collect her tribute, drank a lot of coffee and had a cute scarf and hoodie.
  • This list looks short, so let me add that bunnies are awesome.

Good night, everyone. :stuck_out_tongue: Maybe I forgot something important, but dang, 3am. Cannot use my brain anymore.

13 Likes

Can’t always have a preview stream! It was nice just to play and hang with everyone, thanks for having a wonderful stream with me. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Do you have traffic information about how many viewers come from which social media platforms? Is stream attendance more forums-driven, via Facebook, or from another platform?

I do indeed! We get quite a few people through Twitter and the forums. A lot of direct links as well. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Do “the forums” include the Steam forum? I was a bit active there months ago, but found it either rather dead or rather unpleasant to be around, so I haven’t checked back in a long while. But I think I remember that back then (October/November) people complained that they would like more feedback/updates there as well and felt like not enough of you dev guys hang out with them (but really, that’s understandable, the forums there are super-weird to format and work with). Curious if there’s some people from there in the stream as well.

(Also yes I really go to bed now I swear.)

I meant these forums. :slight_smile: I don’t tend to advertise our streams on Steam. I do go onto the Steam forums frequently to answer questions and post our weekly events, but they’re not our most active hub.

1 Like