Gems of Streaming

Aaah okay! I had been wondering. Maybe you guys should at least post about the Q&A there as well, though. It really wasn’t/isn’t the most active of hubs, though.

I was planning to start doing that! Great minds think alike. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

DONT YOU DARE TOUCH MY FIRE WAIFU!!! Ill melt all the Mabs!!

2 Likes

MY WINTER WAIFU IS BETTER THAN YOUR WAIFU! Waifu fight!!!

3 Likes

Guys, guys, lets compromise.
Let’s nerf them both :grin:

1 Like

Its on them, ill be waiting after school is over, near the park. Bring your waifu.

NO MERCY ALLOWED!!!

That’s where I first saw you! :slight_smile: I still check there every night. It’s still pretty dead. There’s still a petition going on to bring back the old UI :roll_eyes: There’s still an idiot there who takes every chance he can to bash the devs and game.

1 Like

Yeah, I posted there a lot (and for the first time) when the new UI came out - same as here, on the forums. I had actually joined up here in September to ask one question and then disappeared again, then came back when the UI thing happened and just ended up staying.:stuck_out_tongue: And wow, sounds like the place really hasn’t changed much; I sure know why I stopped hanging out there. I tried to do a lot in the beginning, collecting dev statements about the new UI from here and posting them there to keep people informed, but there was very little feedback and since I figured that all those negative people could also just join up here and press the Dev Tracker button to read everything without any hassle while the formatting on steam’s horrible forums took me ages, I just stopped. But also because of all the negativity, yeah.

Yeah, having been there for a while, it’s funny how it ebbs and flows. Usually there’s nothing but a question or comment here or there, the new UI brings out “one time posters”, and currently it’s back to pretty much dead.

It’s actually not too negative there, just a handful of people, but because there’s a lot less people there, it seems amplified. And they have come here but since there’s more people here that will engage them, they may have retreated. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Waifus of War forums main discussion : “Atlanta is too busty, much OP, my waifu can’t compete. Pls Nerf!”
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I thought I was your Waifu :frowning:

8 Likes

Nobody said she could have only one…:wink:

1 Like

It looks like Australia will recognize multiple-waifu relationships, but only if they were formed outside Australia. So as long as these unions began in Krystara I think it’s kosher according to Australian law.

4 Likes

It surely could work.

Congrats on your “Forum Cakeday” by the way. :smiley:

1 Like

You have Ysabelle as your avatar now and she’s pretty much my waifu, so if Salty doesn’t want you anymore, you are (without knowing about it until now) still my waifu now. That’s what happens when you change your avatar like that. :stuck_out_tongue:

Dude, I only see you as someone with a cakeday today! (Did you just congratulate yourself by mistake?:rofl: I checked like the last 20 people who posted here now and you’re the only one with one.) Happy birthday!

2 Likes

It’s after midnight in Germany, which means it’s no longer my cakeday where you are. I assume Ivar (and @Stan) are in the United States, where it is still January 30. Today (yesterday for you and me) is the anniversary of the day I joined the forums, not my birthday. The forums have two different cake icons for the two occasions.

3 Likes

Ooooh I see; I didn’t think this forum would run on a user’s individual timezone (I’m used to forums running on one timezone only)! Yeah, it’s almost 2:30am and I do know about the different icons, I just never saw yours. Well, happy late forum-cakeday then!:smile:

1 Like

You are living in the future lil’ bun. :wink: Thanks!

1 Like

Oh I know, I have 5. But she neglected to mention me! (HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :confetti_ball: or anniversary ?)

YES! :ring: But hey, isn’t she fantastic? I just feel like such as badass empowered woman with a big shiny shield now.

4 Likes

YAY!:hearts: Got a waifu!:blush:
And yup, Ysabelle is my favourite female character in the game! I love both her lore and the way she looks! Also she’s really useful in battle, too - she saved me many, many times and gives (on average) more Mana to her teammates than Voice of Orpheus for also less cost - means a queen beats a mythical being. Not bad at all!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes