Gems of Streaming

It’s no problem at all! I just feel a bit bad because I have like 70+ likes on the summary topic now while the news posts from the devs about the new weekly troops have a lot less. Seems so weird!:flushed:

I have actually never watched anything from Tacet to this day! (I hope Tacet isn’t mad at me for saying that now!) I’m actually not someone who likes watching streams and I had only signed up for twitch because of the dev Q&A originally, but Salty also sometimes gives out some info in her streams so I watch her, too, now when I have the time. But Salty-streams definitely don’t give enough info to warrant another summary topic of them.

Unless you guys want a topic which is maybe updated weekly with Salty-stream info or something? I dunno what Salty thinks of that. Also I doubt I will be able to catch every stream. Relying on me too much might be no very smart. But yeah if you guys would rather have what little Salty stream info in a separate topic and not just posted here, I can do that?

Anyway, I’m at home now, 5pm, stream is at 2am my time. Can I do it? I don’t know. I’m already tired as heck, but not tired enough to mess my sleep schedule up too much, so I guess it’s either staying up till 2am or falling asleep and missing the stream.

It really isn’t worth it for you to stay up to 2am to take notes on a stream that isn’t even a dev QA.

3 Likes

I’d really like to see Voice of Orpheus, though. While I know I want him to get Leonis - my home kingdom - another star anyway, I would also like to get a feel for how much investment he’s worth. I have such bad luck with chests, after all.

1 Like

@Ozball are you the special guess tonight?

Nope, at least not as far as I’m aware.

that suck , you rock :slight_smile:

They’re cringey without Sirrian?! Excuse you, I’m a bundle of sunshine and good vibes!

Heads up, we are going to need to delay the Stream. Sirrian and Nimhain are hijacking the conference room for publisher calls.

2 Likes

What does “delaying” mean? An hour later? A different day? I’m tiiiiired and not able to comprehend well anymore.

Also it seems you didn’t send enough pictures of disapproving rabbits to the publishers last time then…
index

2 Likes

You should probably go to sleep and catch it on the replay. The last stream was almost unwatchable live anyway due to their crummy internet.

1 Like

Nuuuh someone needs to tell Salty to collect her tribute. :stuck_out_tongue: And that’s been my job the last few times.
Nah, honestly, I wanna see with what teams she tries out Voice of Orpheus - and if I can ask her to squeeze Ysabelle in there. A lot of yay or nay for Voice of Orpheus and how much I’m willing to invest in him consists of his synergy with Ysabelle and getting any idea of that beforehand would be amazing.

Hoping to stream at 1 PM AEDT, which is 9 PM EST. (Depends on how quickly I can get it all set up!)

Would love to have you in again Sheba. :slight_smile:

1 Like

At this time you will need 2 mug of coffee

Excuse you, at least five.

1 Like

See, everyone, she’s tempting me! Aaaah! :stuck_out_tongue: Means I’d be in bed at 4am… 1:30am right now… uuuh…
Me right now:
5mAyl_s-200x150

3 Likes

Let’s go with half past one to be safe. :slight_smile:

That’s 3:30am…
sleep

We will try and get up and running a little earlier just for you!

1 Like

You not already late?

It was shifted back a little.

LIVE IN FIVE. Come join us!

1 Like