Gems of Streaming

Heads up team, next week with be a Dev Q&A week! As such, on Monday I be fielding questions again. :slight_smile: There will be two streams, the first on Tuesday 12 midday AEDT, which is Wednesday 8 PM EDT with the second to be confirmed. Can’t wait to talk with you all!

4 Likes

But if you’re drinking the coffee shouldn’t it be hot? Or not in the mug at all because… you drunk it? :coffee:

1 Like

I’ll be live in 20 minutes! Woohoo! Come join me as I preview Queen Titania~ (It should work this time!) Thats 12 midday AEST or 8 PM EST.

1 Like

Streaming is live, you can view it here -

3 Likes

Here is the video~ I hope youe enjoyed the Stream today, I know I certainly did. Thanks to everyone who came to hang out. We previewed a Level 6 untraited Queen Titania who held her own surprisingly well!

I also answered a bunch of questions, and we got up to mischief like normal.

1 Like

Is there anyone that tuned in who could please give us a brief synopsis of important things covered? It would be greatly appreciated as i’m unable to hear any videos on my phone.

1 Like

Hmmmm,

TLDW (too long didn’t watch)

• Bright Forest is not releasing this Friday.
  • Shocktopus will be out in the next two weeks.
  • Titania is a badass. Go Queen go!
  • @Ghaleon went to PAX. I’m jelly.
  • Titania and Crimson Bat will be on my main team for a while, they good.
  • Dev Q and A is on Friday.
7 Likes

Extras in addition to Salty’s post:

• Salty’s Titania was really badass while level 5 and not traited (= no Fairy Fire)! Seems really a bit overpowered just from that small display, given that FF will up her damage (and that of the rest) even more.
  • Console players experiencing lag after longer periods of play/leaving GoW on should restart the console. If lag happens after only short time ingame, reporting is correct. The devs are investigating the issue, but have trouble to duplicate it, so giving information is important.
  • Salty would like to stream Bright Forest’s storyline in the future.
  • There is a sort of “Stream Revamp” happening this year, with more streams happening, maybe some stream-exclusive content… that sort of thing. Depending where you are in the world, they will remain at ohnowhy-o’-clock though. (I got up at 2am for Salty and couldn’t get back to sleep, hence me being here at 5am…)
  • Salty reminded us that she hosts some gem key contest things on social media like twitter, facebook and all that stuff I have no idea about.
4 Likes

Hey everyone! Questions are in for the Dev Q and A.

The stream time is a little different due to a bunch of meetings tomorrow. As such, the stream will run Friday 10 AM AEDT, which is Thursday 6 PM EST. Can’t wait to see you there!

1 Like

We will be streaming again tomorrow! Woo! We will stream at 12 midday AEDT, which is 8 PM EST. I will hopefully preview our next mythic, and have a guest!

4 Likes

Fantastic. I hope it’s a good stream.

And I hope @Sheba is able to watch it! :grin:

3 Likes

She’s going to be playing with her new toy. Infernus is in the forge!

1 Like

I am super-excited about Voice of Orpheus and the bunny-guest! (It’s a bunny, right? Don’t disappoint me!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

Because of my pleasant company? :stuck_out_tongue: If you’re hoping for another summary, there will not be much to summarize (but I can still do that, will just post in this thread, though). It’s all a matter of “Can Sheba stay awake so long?” or “Can Sheba wake up after two hours of sleep?” - not sure which one it will be and what the success rate will be.

I just got home for a few minutes and can only now log in and am excited now! Whooooa, Infernus is a good guy and not a hiding, scared chicken like a certain someone else then! I have no traitstones for him, though, since my carpal tunnel prevented me from doing anything ingame the last few days. But he should still be nice without them, they’re not that vital.
Now to find some nice teams for him yaaaaaay!

2 Likes

Sheba shouldn’t sacrifice her health for our sake. While the summaries are appreciated, especially of the dev Q&A, we don’t need rabbits going sleep-deprived just to provide them.

3 Likes

I think the devs should send you some to at least get his second trait for all that summarising you did for the last stream.
:rabbit::rabbit2::rabbit::rabbit2:

1 Like

Some interesting facts about bunny:

1. They’re crepuscular
  2. They’re cute
  3. They’re awesome on writing Q&A summary
2 Likes

I’m actually awake at night really, really often! And the Q&A late in the week was no issue at all. I just have super-many appointments Mondays and Tuesdays (which will mean next week I will only get to enjoy Bright Forest after a two-hour dentist appointment and one hour of iron infusion… which might mean I won’t get to enjoy it until Tuesday since I’ll be way too tired), meaning I had to get up early today.

Honestly that was not even that much work. :stuck_out_tongue: It’s so sweet that everyone is so happy about the summary, but it was just typing stuff during stream and then 20 minutes of making the thread. That’s… not much time, compared to how much time I spend here on the forums. It did mean not being able to type much in chat, though, which was a bit sad. Would have pushed the transparency board issue a bit more otherwise; still no feedback on that.

Hehehehe~ But mostly they’re in front of the PC being lazy and unproductive.
conejo-pc

1 Like

That summary was a huge help for the many people who were not able or willing to invest the time to watch the stream. Thank you again for that, and of course for the pleasant company. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

indeed! these streams w/o sirrian are too cringey for me and thats saying something considering i watch tacets streams! xD

1 Like