Gems of Streaming

I would have seen it elsewhere as well :wink:

1 Like

Wow 2 min late not bad :slight_smile:

Thank you for joining me everyone!!!

Watch me attempt to preview Queen Titania. (Spoiler alert, I fail.)

I talk a little about 3.3 and the upcoming kingdom, Bright Forest. (Iā€™m ready for Hot Dude.)

3 Likes

New game modes :slight_smile:

1 Like

And i was hoping for cheeseā€¦ :expressionless:

Jokes aside: Festive skulls with the option to turn them off coming. :smiley:

I thought you guys would like the news about the skulls. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Itā€™s just that having the option to turn them off makes the event perfect for everyone, people who dislike those can simply play without.

We need to create Saltyā€™s Big Mug (Generates Coffee (brown gems)), and Nimhainā€™s Cat Plushie (Summons Rakshas) event ā€œweaponsā€ā€¦

But whatā€™s @Ozball ā€œweaponā€ to be added? :thinking:
@Cyrupā€™s Parakeetā€™s Helmet = Armor and Barrier to all Stryxes?
Any idea for Sirrian?

2 Likes

@Saltypatra

at 21:54 in the stream, you mention that Famine isnā€™t seen nearly as much as in the pastā€¦

Yeah, itā€™s still overly abundant on Xbox One.

1 Like

Numbers wise it has dropped off in popularity since itā€™s mini nerf across all platforms. :slight_smile:

1 Like

omg plz that would be so cute.

1 Like

She does have a nice mug, but a nice Royal Albert bone china mug in cheeky pinkā€¦

1 Like

I think thereā€™s even more room for improvement, actually. :stuck_out_tongue:
51Yv3G f2-L

1 Like

I think John Oliverā€™s recreation of Ajit Paiā€™s mug is the best option for @Saltypatra!

5 Likes

The problem is when you finish the coffee it is cold :slight_smile:

You just need to keep a hot plate on your desk then. Or one of those industrial coffee-warmers like they have at old diners.

2 Likes

Maybe just slightly cold. Salty seems to be quite the expert when it comes to coffee-drinking.:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Iā€¦ I love it!!!

Please no bigger mugs salty, we wonā€™t be able to see you!

But how else will I have more coffee???

1 Like

PrankPlace-Coffee

4 Likes