Gems of Streaming

You’re always welcome to ask… whether she’ll answer or not though is up to her :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s ok im use to it if she can’t answer it’s alright :slight_smile:

In this Stream watch me preview Shocktopus and Garngantaur, and get an amazing run of luck. (I summoned Khorvash and Gard’s Avatar in the same match? And then sacrificed Gard’s?!)

I had a really good time on stream today, thanks everyone who dropped by. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

are the PS4 users ever going to be able to use the game codes?

2 Likes

Hello team! Tomorrow is your regularly scheduled stream.

We will be starting at 12 midday AEDT again, which is 8 PM EST. I will be on Stream and might drag a lovely human on with me. Woo! Feel free to swing by and ask me questions, or request teams. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Any new troop to show? Maybe new kingdom? :slight_smile:

Hope I can watch! Not sure yet because uggggh 2am (well, 2:15am Salty time) and I have an appointment on Tuesday.
Also an extra, lovely human in addition! Maybe one day, it will also be a lovely bunny in addition… one can hope!

… I could make someone wear bunny ears?

1 Like

maybe around easter?

2 Likes

That sounds absolutely amazing!
And I do hope that maybe around that time, we get new Lapinas ingame so that bunny-teams can be requested on Stream for Easter. Right now we need at least one more bunny to make a team full of somewhat-bunnies (Tezca, Jackelope, Bunni’Nog are only three). Clearly this is of great importance. :wink:

• Please, no game music or sound * * *
        I like to watch the twitch as I play gems, so just Salty and friends lovely voice.
1 Like

My fault i asked to put sound effect only to hear the new troops spell but it wasn’t working, we only could hear music

Yeah, last week the only thing I cared about was shocktopus sound, which we didn’t get.

1 Like

If Shocktopus doesn’t sounds like…

… then, i’m done with this game… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Wheeee see you in 20!

@Saltypatra servers are down on xbox :frowning:

Not the best topic to be posting that in :stuck_out_tongue: (we’re looking into it though)

Maybe it was the best since you saw it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Salty gonna be on time today or do I have time to make myself a salad?:yum: