Gems of Streaming

Ok no rush i will watch salty while it’s getting fix :slight_smile:

So streaming is in 55 min?
If my math are right :slight_smile:

Yup! Just under an hour to go!

2 Likes

Cool Oz you will be streaming also?

Not as far as I’m aware, but I’ve been pulled in to stream at the last minute before so… maybe? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Pretty sure you guys can sneak some rewards in the mails :slight_smile:

3 Likes

What are these codes? I have never seen any kind of code? Is there something we PC players have that the others don’t? I always thought we were the ones with less stuff (no daily tasks)?
Confusion…

That’s a lot more work than you probably realise @Rickygervais.

Yup if you on pc and you watch salty stream she will give a code and you enter it and get free loot but on console they can’t cause microsoft and sony don’t like to give free stuff :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Wat. This is the first I ever heard about that. Where do I even enter codes? I’ve never seen something ingame where I can do that?
I learn something new every day! Becoming smart in the new year… Thanks for the help, I appreciate it! :slight_smile:

I think it’s in the store in the upper left corner

1 Like

Awesome, I’ll check that out! Thanks! I never saw anything there, but then again, I’m partially blind anyway. :stuck_out_tongue:

Its here in the forums, under Game Code, It use to be in the store page ingame before.

1 Like

https://gemsofwar.com/game-code/

You can add to your favorites to make it quicker.

Alright thanks i wasn’t sure since on console we got it in the store but it never worked

1 Like

Oooh thanks! Well, that’s fancy! Gonna bookmark that and see what happens (and if my computer will allow me to watch the stream).

1 Like

I knew you were console, so I know it may or not been different or whatever. But sweet, :smiley:

1 Like

Stream in 30 min (in theory)
Stream in 45 min (salty time) :stuck_out_tongue:

You’ll just have me today, woo! Though, i will be previewing some troops and doing some team building.

2 Likes

We can ask questions as usual?
You know i like asking questions :slight_smile: