Gems of Streaming

They said i will need to ask nim

It’s probably a lot closer in quality than we Aussies would like:

Ha ha Cyrup, Ricky was teasing as he meant are you just learning to play lol.

OK, watched about as much of this stream as I could. 3 minutes and was out.

Get rid of those ugly place holder white text symbols. I can not stand them, they are ugly and I can’t believe anyone else can either. The new mail envelope and paper clip?

UGLY

Or go ASCII, because at least that would be cool.

Some nice effects coming into the game. The worst looking part is now the world map imo. The horrible black circles with blue around around the edges of the screen are so ugly and out of place and just totally spoil the map of krystara, which now looks really pale, flat and insipid compared to the pre-new ui version.
Are there any plans to make the map beautiful again and improve the overall look of the home screen?
@Cyrup
@Ozball
@Nimhain

1 Like

I think we need to see the Salty/Sweet combo of Saltypatra with Cyrup…

Of course you should save that until you release the Iron Chef troop.

2 Likes

It would be nice to do that when Salty gets back. Christmas Stream? :smiley:

Thanks for the suggestions RE the UI

3 Likes

Dev Q&A tomorrow! Let’s do this!

We go live 11 AM AEDT, which is 7PM EDT. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey team! We are streaming at 12 today! Ooooooh the time has changed. I’m hoping to show you some upcoming troops, woo woo. (That’s 8 PM EDT.)

Different bat time, same bad place. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

so it is a bit unfair , pc or whatever they get codes and console not ? make it fair or every1 or no1 simple

Sorry @xPSYCHOxONEx, but we can’t release codes for console players due to legal issues. You are welcome to take it up with Sony and Microsoft! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh you guys should hit the reset switch while you’re at it! :smiley:

1 Like

Mmmmm it’s not that easy @Strawn. Our programmers are working on it now.

1 Like

Obv the joke was intended there if you didn’t catch it! :stuck_out_tongue: Also, if it was that easy to make it so we don’t reset, has to be that easy to flip it back right?

They need to install a big flashing-red button in the office to reset stuff… Something the size of a mug.

Also a new year’s reminder for @Ozball to pick the right clothes before streamings:

aLKK45W_700ba

3 Likes

Hi @Saltypatra is the reset problem is fixed yet?

Dude, just log in and check. :rofl: (Answer from me, who just checked: Nope, not yet.)

Lol if i was home i wouldn’t ask :slight_smile: just saying

1 Like

Oooh I see! Lol sorry, it seemed just weird. :stuck_out_tongue: But nah, Salty said in the other thread that the people needed for the fix are working on it now, but it hasn’t happened yet.

1 Like

Are resets now going to be Monday nights or ?!