Gems of Streaming

is it seperate from gw win boost also? :sunglasses:

Iā€™m looking forward to the store rework. I didnā€™t see much of a preview of it, but more the armor purchases being moved out of the store, and I think a comment about having more room for more offers.

Iā€™m disgruntled by the ā€œRing of Wonderā€ coming right after the nerf to Guild Tasks. Take away a big chunk of earnings then offer back a way to pay to earn them, since our current VIP and Armor bonuses had become too effective.

I, of course, have a whole different view on price points than where GoW seems to be set. With having played CCGs for 20 years, youā€™ll see people drop $5 for a rare card without hesitation and $20 for 4, but $49.99 in a packet of 1 and other stuff, and they walk away. Then when that card loses its shiny, they buy the next one. Iā€™d love to see a test of a new good event key only Legendary at $5, and see how many are sold.

Almost immediately after the nerf to gems, there was a huge sale on every gem pack. Which coincidentally fell perfectly in line with the sale a year before.

There will always be wool being pulled over our eyes.

3 Likes

Maybe if we had a stream from Xbox with integrated kinnect camera and twitch we would run smoothly too.
But I be smirching you no more lol.

You might be good at answering future game direction questions, but @Ozball is good at answering a different kind of question. As a playah Ozball knows the strategy and card combinations and why certain cards and teams are so over used maybe better. He also can give very good detailed answers on how in game mechanics actually really work.

1 Like

As we mentioned on the stream, itā€™s not problem that connecting to Xbox will solve. We have a good quality camera and a decent microphone. The Australian Internet is terrible. We do not have good internet like other parts of the city do, and those areas are very small and selective as it stands.

2 Likes

What Cyrup said! Australian internet is the worst. :frowning:

1 Like

@Saltypatra

An Xbox stream once in a while would show us poor console players love. It has a kinect camera / mike, and xbox has twitch. So it should be easy.
And sometimes MS advertises dev twitch streams on homepageā€¦

Iā€™m pretty sure itā€™s not too good in Uzbekistan either tbh.

Iā€™ll consider running a console stream in the future. The main issue is that we have limited time and the setup is already good to go for PC streaming, and it is where we are most comfortable doing so.

2 Likes

Iā€™d like to see a console stream. Then at least youā€™d see what a total pig it is trying to build teams, change banners and search for the troops etc on console.
One size certainly doesnā€™t fit all in this instance.

2 Likes

Streaming in 40m!

Any topic? Or you just going to learn how to play again? :slight_smile:

What constitutes learning to play for you? There is no particular topic this week. I am playing Gems of War.

1 Like

Im joking @Cyrup cause you donā€™t know every spell and troops, i didinā€™t want to offense you :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Unfortunately Iā€™m going to be asleep in 5 minutes but Iā€™ll watch tomorrow. Any news on the update? I want the new chest opening animation!

1 Like

Before christmas maybe

2 Likes

Weā€™re expecting it to be out by Christmas. As usual no guarantees because itā€™s with each platformsā€™ submission team and their QA process and delivery time differs. They might come back to us with suggestions and then we have to revisit the build again. :slight_smile:

Edit: Stream highlight for 12th December is here

In this episode: Watch Ozball and Cyrup play through the new update (releasing later this month). Weā€™ll adventure through Blackhawk accompanied by some fantastical Australian ā€˜occaā€™ accents, discover a new code and answer questions about the next few months for Gems of War.

4 Likes

Cyrup is killing streaming, you guys wont even need me soon! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

i want a Q/A so please come back :slight_smile:

1 Like

Did devs answer to your question about the new weapons?

And if I understood, no Skadi next week?