Game becomes completely unresponsive. (iOS 10.1)

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?

I was playing a match, (this has happened a few times), and suddenly the game no longer registers my touches. I can click home, and then return to GoW and then it will allow for a single touch. If I want to cast a spell from a minion, it wouldn’t work, as the single touch is registered as clicking the minion and then I would have to pan away again to get another touch. I’ve lost two arena matches due to this, this morning alone, as force closing seems to be the only method to rectify the issue entirely.

What are the steps to make it happen again?

This has happened only a handful of times in the past few weeks. I will be diligent in looking for outliers in my play to help ID when it occurs. It does very much remind me of the past bug where only half of the screen would appear unless you swapped focus to another application briefly and returned.

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post! I can take a screenshot, but it just looks like a normal match. I don’t know how to take a video of my play on my phone though.