Fun games list. Of course Gems of war, but what else is out there

I have been looking for newer games to play and seeing what else is fun out there.

My newest title to my collection is Monster hunter world. :+1::+1::+1:!!

Feel free to add games here that are new or fun, thx.

1 Like

I too am loving Monster Hunter Worlds which fills the grindy itch that Destiny 2 left unscratched

1 Like

Look me up sometime, I’d like to trade guild cards. I’m on ps4. I’m not that far into it yet but it’s very fun.

I’d mention other games but mainly just play GoW =(

1 Like

Kings raid is a fun game that you can play for hours at a time.

1 Like

The first one was fun, so it will be interesting how the second game goes.

1 Like

Yes we (kids and I) are eagerly awaiting this one… loved the first one…

1 Like

I really love the catching unique critters and then evolving them, these kind of explore and collect games are the best.

I’ve been playing Tiny Quest on Android lately. It’s a 2048-style puzzle RPG game that a bit hard. Might take some long while to grind to make it easier. Overall enjoying it for a few minutes play per day.

2 Likes

Me too!

The TQ grind really doesn’t take that long. Your ability to grind loot increases dramatically once you unlock Shadoe.

2 Likes

Looking forward to this if it ever gets released.

3 Likes

FFXV. Persona 5. Star Ocean. I’m a jrpg girl from waaaay back. :smile:

2 Likes

Something about slaying mythical creatures is just so fun! Those are all fun titles.

On console, I’ve been obsessing on Persona 5 for a while. It’s just amazingly well put together. Also it’s making me want to go back and play The World Ends With You again, so that might be happening next.

On mobile, it’s Monster Strike (as it has been for years now). Multiplayer coop so my wife and I can play together; licenses fun properties so it’s always cool to see what shows up (their Seven Deadly Sins collab was the straw that finally broke the metaphorical camel’s back and changed my wife from a “hasn’t spent a penny in IAP for 3 years” player to a “frantically throwing money at her phone” player); constant new content so there’s always something to do.

2 Likes

Are you referring to Tiny Quest: Heroes by Infinity +2, which is available on ios or is this a different Tiny Quest that is an Android exclusive?

TAG @actreal too since he seemed to know what @TimeKnight was talking about! :wink:

2 Likes

Also, for those looking for a very fun little romp, I would highly encourage you to spend the $1.99 and pick up EVOLAND.

It is a tongue-in-cheek RPG adventure through gaming (namely RPG) history. The entire game is probably only about 3 hrs, if you don’t go chasing all the hidden content, but where’s the fun in THAT!

Skip the Starbucks and buy yourself this pun filled parody instead!

4 Likes

In fear of writing an essay I am just going to stick with one game at this point: Diablo 3. All day, every day.

1 Like

Have you ever played Lost Odyssey? It was such a hidden gem of a JRPG. Also, if you haven’t played a Tales games, Tales of Vesperia is my favorite!!

1 Like

Yes, I loved Lost Odyssey. One of my absolute favorites.

2 Likes