FTP reached level 2,000

Hello Adventurers!
It took me 5 years, 10 months and 18 days to reach level 2,000 as free to play player.
So, first of all I want to thank all paying players, cause this game exists because of you all; if everyone would do the same like me, then GoW wouldn’t exist anymore - so I really mean thank you (no sarcasm here).

Then i would like to thank all the great guilds and great GMs I had in these years:
Celestial Peak (GM Sidousai), Hoguns Paladins (GM Taran and then me, lol) and last but not least DicTators (GM Mutha), the guild I’m still in.
I met a lot of great people in this game, some left the game, but some are still here, forgive me by not enumerate you all here (you know, who you are :wink:) - but thank you all as well.
No, I won’t quit the game now, cause I still love it, though I don’t agree with most of the changes devs did the last years.
I have one question:
How many of us FTP level 2,000 are out there?
Please post here :heart:

21 Likes

imagem_2023-06-10_174353088
I’ve restarted about 2 years ago after an update.

8 Likes

VIP Screen Pics or it doesnt count :yum:

Jk idc, congrats!!

3 Likes

You are right, I forgot.

7 Likes

I was seriously just kidding though. No reason not to believe you lol

Sincerely, congrats to you both and may the next 2000 come swiftly

2 Likes

imagem_2023-06-10_182706916

8 Likes

Congratulations Angi and RootsSeed.
Awesome work :muscle: and a great milestone :trophy:

4 Likes

Congratulations Angi, I’m still waiting for it, but it’s already around the corner.

3 Likes

Congratulations.
Great work. Reaching a milestone.
All the best to you and everyone reaching your goals while enjoying the game and enjoying the journey.

3 Likes

Congratulations @ANGI and @RootsSeed. It takes a lot of dedication to get to 2000+ with no help from VIP, Ring of Wonder or Deathknight armor.

4 Likes

Huge accomplishment! I’m VIP 5, been playing for 5.5 years, and haven’t reached 1500 yet!

3 Likes

WTG both of you!

I’m in the teens with VIP level I think and I’m struggling to hit 1,700 lol.

3 Likes

Congrats my fellow ftp peoples!

3 Likes

Indeed. I thought my 1743 level was high but no, I have DK and VIP xp.
Amazing achievement guys.

1 Like