Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, elit eget consectetuer adipiscing aenean dolor

Long time but is done (2Million Trophies)

Hi all players.

Long time take me to reach the 100k in all the Guild Stats. I´m sure I’m not the first who reach it but maybe the first who post it.

Is difficult to many players because you lose your stats when you leave a guild. I never leave my guild so is more easy to get them.

Probably seals is the hardest part because except if you buy a lot you need a lot of time to reach 100k with 1500 seals weekly. I also buy some that’s why I have some more already. And trophies is the hard part. You need to play a lot also to get 100k trophies.

DarkWarriors reach the 1M Trophies this week and I reach 100k trophies myself.
Also we get 2 Mythic this week in LT > Pharos-Ra and Yasmine ;))))

100k modified

Sorry if I don´t show more things, but I think the important part is the one who must be seen.
(a little point to devs: you can see how sad is now the guild browser, it need some more life please)

Thx all and cheers

9 Likes

Congratulations!!!

And I know what you mean, the whole game is bright and flashy now but guild roster is full as can be.

Keep up all your gemming!!

1 Like

Congrats Onopalver!

I remember and appreciate the time you letting my low playing alt account hang around for a while in Mobile/PC land.

2 Likes

I remember you of course and I know your account on xbox
Thx a lot.

I hope you still playing Mobile/Pc anyway.
Cheers

1 Like

Well done brudda goodwill.

1 Like

And this happens, I wasn´t prepare for the moment, it happens so fast :disappointed_relieved:, but… anyway :relaxed:

2Mtro

DarkWarriors is just there, climbing :muscle:

Now we go for 3,4,5M ,…who knows :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

:sparkles::tada::confetti_ball::tanabata_tree::sparkler::balloon::dizzy:

8 Likes

Grats Ono and DarkWarriors!

2 Likes