[Fixed] Achievements awarded for something I didn't do - Underworld renown

Platform, device version and operating system:
PC - Steam

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
Today, when I finished level 220 delve of Amanithrax (the delve was started some days ago and I finished it just now), I hit total renown of 7065, but I got the achievements for 10000 AND 20000 total renown! (I’m Very Important and I have many Leather-Bound Books). My current renown numbers are attached in the screenshot.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
It happened just now, and since it’s achievements I cannot repeat it. The previous achievements have always been awared correctly. I’m kinda upset because I like to earn my achievements myself :frowning:

Steps to make it happen again
The only different thing that I did than usual was to update Zaejin levels while the Delve was running to get a greater bonus. I believe this is also my first completed delve since the new achievements were added (not 100% sure), so maybe they just don’t work correctly?

I also recently got my 20k renown achievement the day before I earned it through play. No screen grab as it would only show I have the renown required for the achievement now. I thought it was a one-off issue because I was so close and regularly swap accounts on my steam.

Reported here: [Fixed] Underworld Renown achievements are bugged

Looks like they didn’t fix it after all! Surprise!

1 Like

I actually have the Steam achievement for 20000 renown, but not the one for 10000… (Actual renown: 9100)

Also I was granted the Exalted achievement on Feb 1, 2019, but definitely haven’t even come close to max renown in an underworld kingdom.