Farewell, and thanks for all the fish!

Ahoy, adventurers!

As many of you have already heard on the stream, I won’t be working in a full time capacity with Infinity+2 as of next month. I will likely do the odd contract here and there, because you can’t get rid of me, but for now this is goodbye.

I have been working with Infinity+2 for nearly 5 years, and I have loved every minute of it. I started as a part time community manager, and have been given so many amazing opportunities during my time here. I am unbelievably grateful for everything the team has done to support me, and I will never be able to say thank you enough. Working for Infinity+2 has been an absolute joy, and is one of the highlights of my life.

Although challenging at times, I have loved being an active part of this community. You have pushed me to become a better community manager, game developer, and person. Thank you for all the time you have spent with me here, on stream, and in the beta.

You have already met our new team members, and they are doing an amazing job. Also, @Kafka is an absolute powerhouse, and between her, Jeto and Gman I know you will be in capable hands, and be well taken care of.

On the 22nd of September at 6 30 PM PDT I will be doing a final stream to say goodbye properly, and will play both Gems of War and Puzzle Quest 3. Come along if you’d like, I would love to see you all one last time.

So with that, goodbye! Farewell, and thanks for all the fish! :fish: :fish: :fish:

55 Likes

Onward and upward was fun clipping your good, funny, ridiculous moments. It was a honor to be there to save those moments.
salty-salt

3 Likes

Where are ya off to?

mucha suerte en todo @Saltypatra

GL with your projects!

Thank you for your work.

Can we expect some final truths in the last stream?

1 Like

Good luck in the future!

Salty,

I’m so sad to see you go. You’re the face of GOW for me, and it is hard to think of GOW without associating the game, and community, with your amazing personality…

I wish you good fortune on your future adventures, but losing you is definitely heartbreaking news.

You will be forever missed.

2 Likes

:sparkling_heart: you, @Saltypatra .

2 Likes

Dear Salty,
Truly sad news for the community.
Thank you for all your efforts.
I wish you success in your future.
You are a beautiful person and will be sorely missed.

4 Likes

Thanks and best of luck.

No fish here, just the ‘chum bait’ thrown from a “Sirius Cybernetics Corporation.” So a good thing to move on from.

Good luck in your future endeavors Salty.

Dear Salty, though l don’t know you in person, l am sure, you must be a kind and understanding, less salty person. Even if we don’t know each other, l am sorry that you leave. I wish you lots lots of good experience in the next steps in your life and l hope we still will be able to read some comments from you in the future. Thank you for your work here and good luck. If you will have time, please let’s play with me too on the 22nd of September, let me play with you last time.

Bye Salty. Have a good life.

Wouldn’t it be blasphemous a like a post of someone leaving the team?
I did it anyways. Farewell Salty. <3

(sends Salty 13564212564 tons of Tuna)

Going to miss your streams Salty. Hopefully you can find some way to continue them in the future, especially since you would be able to stream anything at that point.

1 Like

Good luck, Salty.