**FAKE** Patch Notes for a better Gems of War

This has been my favourite thread I’ve read on this forum ever!

1 Like

When content are good, feedback are positive.
Just saying… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

This one may be a little scary, with the Steam achievement to complete “all” weekly tasks in mind. And it is not like they don’t have history to make or change achievements purely to frustrate players.

by the way, I am kind of amazed, that the typical suggestion for a direct two player PVP has not come in yet… which would maybe be the most frustrating feature possible (outside of instawin tokens for cash)… after all, the game has developed so far into strategies to win in turn one, that for whoever gets to move second it will be nothing but a cutscene.

1 Like

The way the current game is programmed, it’s impossible to have a real time PvP, from what I’ve read.

We are not hurry to play this game, we can played 1 turn each per day

how is this for something in the patch…all new mythics are released with a one week test period for the community. Feedback on the troop will be taken and adjustments made. That way they could avoid releasing common power level troops as mythics…(or epic troops that should be legendary…looking at you centuragon)

That’s not the way the game is programmed. That would require them to store the state of every PvP game on their server until it’s finished. Games aren’t played like that. The client sends the results of the game to the server.

Oh I would so love if regular pets were able to be crafted. I am never going to get to 20th level of several pets… I haven’t seen them show up in Guild rescues or on Tuesday. No we get more stupid cosmetic pets…

1 Like

We also need a pause function on the GAP timer so we can take care of RL issues or remove that pizza from the oven.

3 Likes
  • “2 minor traitstones” reward removed from the Treasure Gnome reward pool
10 Likes

We employed someone who actually plays the game and cares about.

Nit a patch note but wouldn’t that be nice?

1 Like
  • All game modes now award 2 class XP per battle.
  • The pet rescue menu can now be accessed at any time. No more having to restart the game, play a battle or open chests to activate pet rescues.
  • You can now pick a pet to hunt for. Pet rescues triggered by you will have an increased chance of finding the pet you’re looking for. The buff wears off after your first successful find that week.
  • The guild task menu will now automatically update whenever someone contributes gold. No more having to leave and re-enter the UI or guess which tasks might still be open.
  • The PvP rework that was promised 4 years ago has finally landed.
7 Likes