Error Battle Result Inconsistent tied to guild task completion (Please help confirm)

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?

I have noticed a developing trend that a guild completing tasks while you are in PVP results in the “Error_Battle_Result_Inconsistant” message. I have confirmed with one member of my guild that they had the same issue from the same task completing.

What are the steps to make it happen again?

Guild needs to complete task while members are in PVP.

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!

So far I only noticed the trend at the end of the week. I do not know if it applies to regular guild tasks as well but it would explain a large portion of my frustration last Monday with this error. @Nimhain & @Sirrian , I am tagging you because I really think I have something here.

I got this 6 times in a row few hours a go…

Twice in 30 minutes

So I noticed this is happen when you ever lost connection to the internet when playing the game, or just time out when loading the match that requires you to hit the retry button.

We’ve got an attempted fix for this currently deploying to the servers.

As @psydotogist said… we believe it’s related to an issue during the start of a battle.
There might be other causes too… (well there WILL be at least one other cause, which is if you try to play on 2 devices simultaneously… which is what the message is meant to be detecting & stopping)

So if it’s still happening to folks on Mobile/PC about 30 minutes from now, we’d love to hear from you.

3 Likes

I just got this. Its the first error I got in like 3 days, so it have been good here. Just wondering if this message in the window is accurate, are you working with the server now, and is that why the game crashed for me? :slight_smile:

The error I’ve gotten when I tried to open the game on two devices was “token mismatch”. I got this error about 4 times yesterday.