World data cannot be validated error

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
I was in PvP, then suddenly got an ERROR 11: World data cannot be validated error box.
What are the steps to make it happen again?
I don’t know
Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!

So I clicked “Quit” then I tried to reloggin into the game and got this error

Looks like we got new updates?

2 Likes

Exact same thing has been happening to me for the last 10 minutes.

Same here :confused:

1 Like

We are working on this as we speak. The fix will take about half an hour to implement. I’ll keep you updated!

10 Likes

Thanks for staying on top of things, Salty!

Thanks for your hard work Devs :smiley:

Glad to see I’m not the only one this was happening to! For the record I was getting other pvp errors before the error 11 message and update messages. PvP errors saying that the battle was already completed so I wasn’t getting credit for the fights.

Whew… I thought it was just me…

Even tried an uninstall/reinstall to no avail😟 glad they are working on it😃 but while we wait how bout a little…
Harold with GoW withdrawal

4 Likes

I knew it, Zoo broke GoW again…

2 Likes

Okay so the error as well as the saying I have to update but Steam isn’t recognizing that I have to update is part of the problem too?

Haha, I feel the same!

Can’t play. Noooooooo! What to do?

4 Likes

3 Likes

I hope it gets fixed. I’m starting to get myself in trouble. :see_no_evil:

Guild tasks were reset too

Hey Guys,

Quick update:

Recently we deployed a small update to the servers with some minor changes for the game. Unfortunately there was an issue as the deployment went out which caused the problem you saw. We have since put a fix out and you should be able to play again.

We are aware that several guilds’ weekly progress was lost, and the game behaved as if a weekly reset had occurred. We are working to restore any tasks that were completed in affected guilds (so you be able to collect your completed guild task rewards a second time).

This does means that any personal donations or progress you made for the week to the guild has been reset and we are unable to restore it (This will affect everyone in your guild as well). However if you had any uncollected seals you should have received them in the mail so you won’t have lost any uncollected seals. You will also be able to earn more seals (as your seals total will have reset).

2 Likes

Just pinging this post as our guild is still not fully recovered from the early weekly reset glitch. We’re missing the last two levels of our Statues and about 7,000+ seals. @Saltypatra - I’m assuming this is still being worked on or do I need to open a support ticket for my guild? Thxs! :slight_smile:

Edit: Nimhain beat me to the punch :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Ogunther which guild are you from?

Also I should mention that while personal seal progress has been lost, guild chest progress will be restored. To make sure your guild is included on our list please contact our support team.

2 Likes